[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

i have 2 problems.

idegzedidegzed
Vindictus Rep: 305
in Bug Reporting
The first one is i can't fishing, when i launch my hook it goes like 1 meter long :))))
The second one is i can't launch my boat, it say YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO i do not know, not enough items.
Are you guys really can't even solve these basic problems? gg, wait for the answer.

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    I don't think anyone would be able to solve your two problems on just those details alone.

The first problem sounds like a user-error, you can try checking your secondary weapon settings in the options to see if one of those settings is causing your problem. If you are new, then perhaps you just don't know how to fish correctly.

As for your second problem, what boat are you trying to launch? Fishing?
    idegzed
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited June 5, 2017
    It sounds like you are using harpoons, to fish with harpoons you need to aim at the fish that appear. Here is a video that shows you what to do.

For your 2nd problem, since fishing doesn't require an item, I am guessing you are trying to run something like a Gauntlet mission, which requires a special pass.
    idegzed
  • idegzedidegzed
    This one is the problem. Thanks for answering guys
    Order5
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    idegzed wrote: »
    This one is the problem. Thanks for answering guys

For that mission you need a Gauntlet Ticket for Hoarfrost Hollow, you can obtain that by running missions in that area on Hard difficulty.
    idegzed
  • idegzedidegzed
    Love you, best wisher for you <3