[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Forum Name

TamagoTamago
Vindictus Rep: 5,460
in Tech Support
I was testing the forum name change and now I'm stuck with this dumb name! How can I change it?
Volatileyellowifee

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    lol never changing it. you stuck now!
  • MilioMilio
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    LOL.
  • TamagoTamago
    Saygo said:

lol never changing it. you stuck now!
    Thank you for changing it back! It wouldn't let me.
    PSA to people who want to mess with it.
    MilioVolatilePoppaea
  • ValkyrieBladeValkyrieBlade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    wait howd you change yours. I don't want my edgy steam name anymore. i want my edgy old forum name back
  • TamagoTamago

wait howd you change yours. I don't want my edgy steam name anymore. i want my edgy old forum name back
    Go to edit profile. I changed it to testsdsds on accident and it wouldn't let me change it back, so I had to ask a mod.
    Poppaea
  • BlawrghBlawrgh
    Vindictus Rep: 5,355
    edited October 25, 2016
    OMG @Saygo
    I died from laughing.
    Rarity
  • KieraKiera
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Mine says "You cannot update forum name at this time", after trying out a name that was already taken and then one that wasn't :(
  • ArmageddalArmageddal
    Vindictus Rep: 940
    Charlisse said:

Mine says "You cannot update forum name at this time", after trying out a name that was already taken and then one that wasn't :(
    I had the same problem. I've been wanting to change my forum name for awhile, but it's not letting me.

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Armageddal

Charlisse said:

I had the same problem. I've been wanting to change my forum name for awhile, but it's not letting me.

The name may be taken already. I think we share names with the other Nexon forums that have already moved to the new format.
  • ArmageddalArmageddal
    Vindictus Rep: 940
    I would be helpful if they said "This name is taken" specifically in the message. I know nobody on this forum has the name, at least. Other servers, I couldn't say.
  • KieraKiera
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Dealer
    Dealer said:

Armageddal

Charlisse said:

The name may be taken already. I think we share names with the other Nexon forums that have already moved to the new format.
    Odd, when I try using a name that is taken, it told me that some user was already using that name on the forums. This one is a different message, so I was confused...
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited October 25, 2016
    So when I tried changing to a name I knew was taken on another forum, I got the first message.
    So you probably get the "this name is taken" message when you try to take a name that is already taken on these forums.
  • TracieTracie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,090
    wish they let us do a "free" one time name change in game too...........................wishful thinking b nice to drop the "6" from my name
  • InsincerityInsincerity
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Yeah, my original name ended up being taken as well, so I had to get a little... creative. Unfortunate, but myeeeh.