[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cant log into my account.

dordaviddordavid
Vindictus Rep: 310
edited June 1, 2017 in Account Support
Hey there guys.
I got a new Porblem when i trying to log into the game with my Email (i do not know how or where or what is my ID so im trying with Email to log in)
and this is what eror i got everytime. im trying with every single server but nothing work. i dont have yet charcter but i do have Nexon Account.
im sure in 500% that my password is correct.

this is the erors:

Comments

• dordaviddordavid
    help anyone?
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    I removed the images because it can be seen as sensitive information.

However, the fact that you are getting that screen shows you are using an unapproved log in method, which is one of the problems.

The only way to log in is through the Nexon Launcher or Steam and you must use the email attached to your account to log in (no more usernames).

The other thread you had was merged, but I see you are from a region that is not serviced by Nexon Global, so I am afraid there is nothing I can do to help you with this. Right now the company is looking for a method to allow these players to play (since they were able to play on Nexon EU), however it will be some time until we can get a response to that.

Also please note that if you did not agree to the migration of your account prior to Feburary 16th, even if you were able to log into the account, there will be no characters on the account. Due to EU laws preventing transfer without the players consent.
  • dordaviddordavid
    Dealer wrote: »
    I removed the images because it can be seen as sensitive information.

However, the fact that you are getting that screen shows you are using an unapproved log in method, which is one of the problems.

The only way to log in is through the Nexon Launcher or Steam and you must use the email attached to your account to log in (no more usernames).

The other thread you had was merged, but I see you are from a region that is not serviced by Nexon Global, so I am afraid there is nothing I can do to help you with this. Right now the company is looking for a method to allow these players to play (since they were able to play on Nexon EU), however it will be some time until we can get a response to that.

Also please note that if you did not agree to the migration of your account prior to Feburary 16th, even if you were able to log into the account, there will be no characters on the account. Due to EU laws preventing transfer without the players consent.

np about the old charcter XD i dont even recall his Info. and well i guess it will take couples of years not some time....
    i realy hope you will see that we the people from some countrys in the midele ease +Eu (Israel) are people who is Clients for you. more happy clients mroe money to you (by NX) more money for you money divident for the company.