[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Daily Misson confusion

HwayobiHwayobi
Vindictus Rep: 330
in General Discussion
I have one daily mission that requires me to "destroy equipped item." I have completed 1/3 but I don't know how I even did it. Can someone explain how this works?

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Your armor can get damaged from enemy attacks, get hit by spikes, or get fall off a cliff. You can check your the state of your armor by hitting the ALT key (red = destroyed).

You can quickly damage your armor by:
    • Going in raids with low level armor pieces (break faster)
    • Doing Ein Lacher (unlimited revivals) and letting the boss wail on you
    • Run a map like hoarfrost hallows and let the spikes drop on you
    DownIoadHwayobi
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Enter the forge, enhance weap/armors. Puff, done! :^)
    Anthonytonyboy
  • KaiTheArcherKaiTheArcher
    Vindictus Rep: 735

yeah no this is a legitimate question please don't try to troll (or at least indicate clearly that you're joking)
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    yeah no this is a legitimate question please don't try to troll (or at least indicate clearly that you're joking)
    I got you
    Enter hell, pray to fugus, ask to enhance weap/armors, then proceed to cry in a corner knowing that the weapon will explode. 3ROk5FM.png
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Inbefore +15. That disappointed You couldn't proceed with daily.

For serious: Destroying equipement in daily refers to breaking it in battle - get it damaged so badly it breaks, so it's visually broken and provides less DEF than normally. When You hold [ALT] in battle, there's armor durability in top-right part of the screen. White = good condition, yellow = damaged, red = destroyed. You need "red".
    PhoebeHalliwel