[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hey guys, returning Lann and I have some questions

2Pac2Pac
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Lann
A lot has changed since I've last played, Been about 2 years since I've played this game. I used to play spear lann but because of his 0 iframes, I moved over to sword lann , didn't like it at first but once you get used to sword lann it starts feeling good, my question is between the 2 which would be able to dish out more damage now a days ? If there have been any buffs or anything, and how is the spear lanns survivability, is it still better to go Sword lann if you want to do dps and survive? Thanks!

Comments

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    I recently switched from swords to spears and the transition feels awesome honestly. I think it helps that I'm all geared so I don't have to worry so much about how much dmg a boss does to me and can focus more on spinning. I believe recently the dodge had a couple milliseconds of I frame added which felt like it helped a lot. Rise update will come at some point which takes away belclaires extra dmg taken debuff taken away from the skills effect. Crit cap is gonna get really high from the new content Dullahan which we'll get in Vindi global soon enough (jumps from like 145 with swords/130 base to like 170?) It's pretty crazy so spears will help you a lot which is all in all what I say to go with

TLDR Spin2win baby