[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Unable to open mystery treasure chest

metokometoko
Vindictus Rep: 300
in Bug Reporting
I have two "mystery treasure chest" keys and two "mystery treasure chest" boxes. I should be able to open both of them however I receive an error when attempting to do so. I have the item description for each item and the error message received. Not sure what to do about it. The keys and boxes appear to be broken. Looking for some kind of assistance other then simply throwing them away since I don't get drops like these often.

2017_05_30_0003.jpg
2017_05_30_0002.jpg
2017_05_30_0001.jpg

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Those items are from events.
    You can only open the chest with the key that came from the event, and there are 2-3 different event keys with the same name.
    It seems like you have keys from a different event than the chests you have.
  • metokometoko
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    ah man, i guess there is no way to know. looks like these are going to the refuse bin unless i want to try my sorry luck on waiting for whatever event to come around again. ah well, that's how it is.