[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Will lag from Ein Lacher update be fixed?

NecropolisNecropolis
Vindictus Rep: 415
in Tech Support
Ever since Ein Lacher update,many ppl have noticed a 15-20 fps drop.It's no biggie if you get 60+ fps.The issue seems to be something UI related.I'm sure this is why lots stopped playing,and all these events won't pull em back,cause most want you to do battles,which are unplayable to them.It is playable without UI,but kinda hard to know stats without UI,so gotta spam low level battles to get mostly unsellable junk items,and maybe a crystal or box.Please revert UI or whatever is really causing the issue to pre Ein Lacher,so ppl can come back and play properly.

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Unfortunately, this is an ongoing issue on the Korean Server, so until the issue is fixed on their end, it will be awhile until it is fixed on our end.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited November 2, 2016
    QueenOfMana

Unfortunately, this is an ongoing issue on the Korean Server, so until the issue is fixed on their end, it will be awhile until it is fixed on our end.
    I have to wonder, which update did it start with for them? It's most likely the Ein Lacher one but they've had that for so long and I don't want to believe the devs were okay with just leaving the game like that for so many months without rolling back whatever changes caused it. I would hope that it's another case of us getting performance/rebalance updates ahead of schedule compared to content updates, and that KR server players haven't been dealing with it for the majority of this year.

Really sucks to not have any communication about it from our team but if it really is that bad, I can understand if they're being instructed not to say anything. Just bizarre that complaints were popping up as early as August and we didn't get any answers.
    Bl4ckR4v3n
  • NecropolisNecropolis
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    edited November 10, 2016
    Problem is,as long as there's just enough ppl playing thatll spend alot of cash,they won't care.If 100 ppl pumping atleast 100$ a month.then that's $10k/month,and no need to cater to other players.Those are the players with PCs worth thousands,so no big performance hit anyway.If people would stop paying,then they'll start listening.They need to realize 100s or 1000s of ppl with mid-range systems still love playing and pump money in too.
    Noburo