[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus "Rise" Update: KR (June 2017)

Comments

• JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    All battles will be suitable for 4 players difficulty excluding Royal Raid, Redeemer’s and Single Player Maps. (S3 Raids are still 8 man Raid (?))
    The following raids will be changed to a normal battle.
    Red Ruins, Dethrone the White Tyrant, White Tyrant’s Challenge, Hidden, Shadowed by Darkness, Nightmare at the Ruins, Irukul, Revived Fear,
    The Howling Soul, The Weeping Queen, The Giant, The Dank, Dark Sewers, The Central Garden, Ahglan the Golem, Avatar of Destruction, Betrayal,
    The Evil One, Colru the Golem, Earthborn Seal, Frostborn Seal,
    Timeless Rage, Fate and Destiny, Serpent King Lakoriaiora, A Ruler’s Refuge, From the Depths, Devil in the Water, Princess of the Desert, Guardian,
    Memory of the Past, Death’s Shadow, The Pinnacle Bizarre Machine,
    The Deep Mines, Desolate Malina, Gates of Hell, Burning Temple,
    God of Death (All Raids until S3)

If Season 3 raids still stay 8 man raids, nothing really changes. And it just makes S2 easier to 'farm', no?
  • NiahselNiahsel
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    edited May 23, 2017
    12th hero is another female after delia + lynn's setsuka soul calibur umbrella? thanks for killing one of my favorite games feminists and thirsty punks
  • arkaine757arkaine757
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    JynXi wrote: »
    All battles will be suitable for 4 players difficulty excluding Royal Raid, Redeemer’s and Single Player Maps. (S3 Raids are still 8 man Raid (?))
    The following raids will be changed to a normal battle.
    Red Ruins, Dethrone the White Tyrant, White Tyrant’s Challenge, Hidden, Shadowed by Darkness, Nightmare at the Ruins, Irukul, Revived Fear,
    The Howling Soul, The Weeping Queen, The Giant, The Dank, Dark Sewers, The Central Garden, Ahglan the Golem, Avatar of Destruction, Betrayal,
    The Evil One, Colru the Golem, Earthborn Seal, Frostborn Seal,
    Timeless Rage, Fate and Destiny, Serpent King Lakoriaiora, A Ruler’s Refuge, From the Depths, Devil in the Water, Princess of the Desert, Guardian,
    Memory of the Past, Death’s Shadow, The Pinnacle Bizarre Machine,
    The Deep Mines, Desolate Malina, Gates of Hell, Burning Temple,
    God of Death (All Raids until S3)

If Season 3 raids still stay 8 man raids, nothing really changes. And it just makes S2 easier to 'farm', no?

Good bye rochest quick farm seal.
    BloodAngel
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    edited May 23, 2017
    DonGlover wrote: »
    I have a hard time seeing myself playing after those changes roll out, holy cow. The story quest quality of life improvements sound nice, and I'm not even opposed to trivializing royal army raids since they're awful to run, but the game will lose a lot of dimension with 4 man raids, turning all pots essentially into merc pots, and I really don't see the stat condensation going smoothly with current enchants and gear. +20 and the enhancement rune that brings you back to zero just dig deeper into the aspect of the game I've always hated the most... the current 10-12 rune reducing your enhancement by 3 is already super questionable...

you're not the only one. it's not any specific change for me though. i'm just getting a bit stressed at the prospect of adjusting to so many changes. have i become a grumpy old man too set in his ways?
    Niahsel wrote: »
    12th hero is another female after delia + lynn's setsuka soul calibur umbrella? thanks for killing one of my favorite games feminists and thirsty punks

^misogyny tbh
  • xHariNezumixHariNezumi
    Vindictus Rep: 685
    Miri seems legitimately cool at least. At least she doesn't appear to be another loli-fap-fap-fap-hero. She's got a vibe like a mix between Evie and Vella, based on her battle face.

Lynn's parasol has a chance at being cool, but I'm hoping it isn't gimmicky and silly-looking. I'm hoping she gets some sort of martial arts skills with it, rather than just swinging a bladed umbrella
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    +20 will be like TET weapons in bdo, thats their goal, make them extremely rare.

Considering the resources needed to enhance that high--as in the number of failures most people will see--it will be far, far worse than TET. Vindi has no failstacks, and the runes that will be in the seal shop will reset the weapon entirely. It's going to be a nightmare. I'll wait and see what happens, but I'm considering dropping my +15s from my inventory and just leaving Vindi behind if this goes through.
    Nakrast
  • NakrastNakrast
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    +20 will be like TET weapons in bdo, thats their goal, make them extremely rare.

Considering the resources needed to enhance that high--as in the number of failures most people will see--it will be far, far worse than TET. Vindi has no failstacks, and the runes that will be in the seal shop will reset the weapon entirely. It's going to be a nightmare. I'll wait and see what happens, but I'm considering dropping my +15s from my inventory and just leaving Vindi behind if this goes through.

Pretty much same, i've got my first +15 after like 7 years? And now this +20 bs came, it's just demoralizing.
    BloodAngel