[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus "RISE" Update Patch Notes Translation

Comments

• SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    Wow this is very informative and easy to read. Thank you for sharing it with us

I have a question about page 21 where is mailbox is mentioned. If I'm understanding the chart correctly it says we will no longer be able to COD alts on the same account. Do you think we will still be able to send gold? I don't really mind not being able to COD, my concern is sending gold (and I think right now COD is a slightly cheaper way to do that) Otherwise I will never be able to afford anything with my money scattered across 7 alts haha +sweat
  • AkkiAkki
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    Wow this is very informative and easy to read. Thank you for sharing it with us

I have a question about page 21 where is mailbox is mentioned. If I'm understanding the chart correctly it says we will no longer be able to COD alts on the same account. Do you think we will still be able to send gold? I don't really mind not being able to COD, my concern is sending gold (and I think right now COD is a slightly cheaper way to do that) Otherwise I will never be able to afford anything with my money scattered across 7 alts haha +sweat

Thanks for the feedback.
    About your question, Gold is considered an Attachment. So the total cost of sending Gold and/or other items to characters on the same ID will be 100 Gold for Normal Mail and 200 Gold for the Express one.
    SlothPrincess
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Yep. All we can do is wait for test which MAY be this tuesday NA time (Wedensday KST).
  • DarkZelinkDarkZelink
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    "Enthusiastic e/s, enchantable on all armor"

Well they no longer need to make heavy/light/cloth armor since you dont even have to meet e/s conditions anymore.
    BloodAngel
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Quality +1 coupon from daily missions exchange shop? Is it true? :O
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    DarkZelink wrote: »
    "Enthusiastic e/s, enchantable on all armor"

Well they no longer need to make heavy/light/cloth armor since you dont even have to meet e/s conditions anymore.

The categories are kept because of crafting proficiency. Other than that. Pretty much useless categories xD
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited May 22, 2017
    So what is the actual goal

We have had that for a while. It only works on 1 star items. All it really does is makes it so there is no risk to craft an orange item yourself instead of with a npc.
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Even after they messed up the whole restore system and changed it multiple times ending up with a slightly worse system then they had at the start I was still hoping they would at least improve upon the game overall, but it doesn't look like it with these patch notes. They say they want to open the game up and help people getting into the game yet they keep implementing stuff that does the exact opposite. You want new players to get into the game yet without dropping thousands of $ it could take years for them to gear, 6 months - 1 year to finish redeemers, then you need like a year or 2 to shard your gear out not to mention all of the other barriers like infusing, enchanting, Ein etc. Even with a decent amount of resources it could still take a good year or 2 to max out yet they release new gear every year? Clueless Devs.

People complain about enhancing as pretty much the number one problem with the game and their solution is to make it harder, more enhance levels and increase the gap between low and high enhance as well ( see increase bonus dmg "Greatly increased" in patch notes) You should not have such a huge gap in players and increasing it is the opposite direction they should be going if you want more players to get into the game.

Skill awakening is the worst skill increasing system I have seen in any MMO I have played and should have been scrapped long ago. Upkeep on your skills is not only an annoyance, but is another barrier for new people. Its not even a good money making system for them so its a completely shitty system that's just in the game because why not just have terrible things in the game. The same goes for sharding your weapons/gear. Finally got your +15 after years? Well now its time to spend all your gold or years of farming to max out your attack limit. Attack was initially limited to decrease the gap between geared and newer players, but why not make a system that complete destroys that reasonable limit.

Videk’s Protection Potion has been added to the game.
    If you get a minus stat bonus while infusing with Videk’s Protection Potion, the minus stat will become 0.

But wow look at that infusion overhaul! Ive always been worried about that small negative temporary stat that exists on the item for a total of 2 seconds not the 500m gold I was burning to land an "Easy" infusion. Lets list that infusion problem under solved!
    NakrastBloodAngelDemonChild2edgy4uKenpo
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Vindictus Rep: 3,115
    ikevi wrote: »
    So what is the actual goal

We have had that for a while. It only works on 1 star items. All it really does is makes it so there is no risk to craft an orange item yourself instead of with a npc.

That is the Raonne's 2 Star-Quality Coupon which is also in the list from the patch notes. Quality coupon was additionally added to the list.

Can't say for sure, but that is what is written in the Korean Patch Notes. Who knows how much Daily Tickets we need +cold
    BloodAngelPhoebeHalliwel
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Another thing i want to point out is we dont know if there's a cap on the quailty the item has before use. Guess we may find out tonight. Cause ill stream that regardless if its at 3am xD
  • xHariNezumixHariNezumi
    Vindictus Rep: 685
    The gear disparity is something that exists every season, and is only going to get worse with this new enhance system. You'll be paying way more gold on runes trying to make a +20, and they're clearly changing the weapon enhance to not work on bound weapons, just so you'll spend more money on runes.

Gearing is going to be even more cancerous, elitism more abundant, and the grind sounds worse. I won't judge or completely develop any biases until I see how it works, but I'm not optimistic. I suppose we'll see
    BloodAngelNakrast
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    edited May 23, 2017
    The gear disparity is something that exists every season, and is only going to get worse with this new enhance system. You'll be paying way more gold on runes trying to make a +20, and they're clearly changing the weapon enhance to not work on bound weapons, just so you'll spend more money on runes.

Gearing is going to be even more cancerous, elitism more abundant, and the grind sounds worse. I won't judge or completely develop any biases until I see how it works, but I'm not optimistic. I suppose we'll see

I think they are raising the bar to +20 because a lot more people have +15 compared to, for example, season 1.
    +15 was a luxury and only 3 people had it in KR server for a long period of time. Now everyone has it.

This is a big problem especially in Korean Server after releasing free +13 orange Regina Weapon to players as a log-in event from PC-Bangs (internet-cafe).
    People say "you need +15 to start" to people who asks help for gearing lvl 90/95 as a joke.

But honestly, you can get over the ATT Cap of Dullahan which is the most end-game content right now, with +12 lvl 90, which means +20 is not a must.
    ATT SPD may be low, but as people say in Korea, ATT SPD is not really a major dmg stat like crit and bal, but a stat for "enjoyment"

Also, with +15 being a casual thing, players are starting to lose interest and aim for the game.

...or at least I think that's what their intentions are. I'm against it like the majority of people is.

I think the greater problem with the update is the deleted animation for consumable items, enhanced armor giving additional damage, "swagger resistance", and S1, S2 Raids becoming 4 man normal run. Also, me not getting +15 for 7 years :'(

2edgy4uBloodAngel
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    "swagger resistance"

I love you for this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Hooray, +20 enhancement. Yet I haven't even gotten a +15....and I've been playing this since closed beta.

Meh. Lucky people get luckier I guess.
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    Yeah. Got my VERY FIRST +12 a couple weeks ago on my Evie's Scythe....

Only to now see +20.

With the new enhancement restrictions.

+10 is going to be my permanent life at this rate.
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    edited May 23, 2017
    "swagger resistance"

I thought we decided to use this word ㅋㅋㅋㅋ btw you can delete all other clips I made... it was my first time clipping and I screwed up "a little" +shy
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Not sure which o

I think they are raising the bar to +20 because a lot more people have +15 compared to, for example, season 1.
    +15 was a luxury and only 3 people had it in KR server for a long period of time. Now everyone has it.

This is a big problem especially in Korean Server after releasing free +13 orange Regina Weapon to players as a log-in event from PC-Bangs (internet-cafe).
    People say "you need +15 to start" to people who asks help for gearing lvl 90/95 as a joke.

But honestly, you can get over the ATT Cap of Dullahan which is the most end-game content right now, with +12 lvl 90, which means +20 is not a must.
    ATT SPD may be low, but as people say in Korea, ATT SPD is not really a major dmg stat like crit and bal, but a stat for "enjoyment"

Also, with +15 being a casual thing, players are starting to lose interest and aim for the game.

...or at least I think that's what their intentions are. I'm against it like the majority of people is.

I think the greater problem with the update is the deleted animation for consumable items, enhanced armor giving additional damage, "swagger resistance", and S1, S2 Raids becoming 4 man normal run. Also, me not getting +15 for 7 years :'(

Making the highest achievement in the game--and a lucky one at that--even more behind an RNG wall is not going to make people happy. The KR players met the director with silence when he came on the stage after they saw that. Junyoop raged over it. His chat during the stream was right there with him. No one asked for this. At a 33% chance it takes on average 28 weapons to reach +15 from +12; assuming a 30% chance--and odds are it will be even lower than that the closer you get to +20--it will take on average 15,242 weapons to reach +20. Again, that's starting with a +12, which will be the last point a rune can be used without a reset. That's not going to make anyone more apt to give it a go. It's ridiculous. They can keep that mess.
    NakrastDemonChild
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    "swagger resistance"

I thought we decided to use this word ㅋㅋㅋㅋ btw you can delete all other clips I made... it was my first time clipping and I screwed up "a little" +shy

It's all good. ㅇㅅㅇb
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    @Prototypemind KR can have +20's since they saturated themselves with high enhanced weapons already. NA isn't even close to that standard they set anyways.
    NakrastPixelPantsu
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    Did people realise enhancing +1 until +14 has increase rates? Judged on the crying 'how hard it is' , they didnt.