[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus "RISE" Update Patch Notes Translation

AkkiAkki
Vindictus Rep: 1,240
edited May 21, 2017 in Future Content
Hello everyone,
cube and I have been working on this translation of the Official Patch Notes the whole afternoon. Please take some time to read it. This document covers all the changes that will be done in the next updates in Korea. It contains all the changes shown in the video and a lot more. We really like to share this with everyone as a lot of people are having trouble to understand what the fuss is all about.

If anything is still unclear please feel free to ask here or in game (Akkiina or cube). We'll try to answer the question as best as we can.

It's a google doc document we made. Click HERE

Hope you enjoy your read,

Akki

P.S.: If anyone finds some mistakes please report them to us so we can correct them (it's 38 pages Long) we really tried our best
P.S. from cube: Lynn best girl +best

NakrastKailaErtxz18OmuriceBloodAngelkls9BraiselleKitokaTransportationLoLoBootyand 17 others.
  1. Would you like us to do this for the next upcomming Patches in Korea too?107 votes
    1. Yes
       93% (99 votes)
    2. No
       2% (2 votes)
    3. I don't really care
       6% (6 votes)

Comments

• NakrastNakrast
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    Great job, thanks!
  • KitokaKitoka
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    was clearly translated weird, "I can feel myself needing to have sex with a bunch of guys from the hg in this textfile" a quote i got from KillSonik 10/10
    AkkiLynnCUBE
  • SexyRevengeSexyRevenge
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Kitoka wrote: »
    was clearly translated weird, "I can feel myself needing to have sex with a bunch of guys from the hg in this textfile" a quote i got from KillSonik 10/10

Don't think so, Kek.
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Vindictus Rep: 3,115
    Thank you for reading guys. Sorry about my bad translation. I tried my best :#
    Kitoka wrote: »

Fekye lel
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited May 21, 2017
    Meditation
    Changes have been made to the Meditation skill.
    Before: Players got bonus AP regardless of their on/offline status.
    After: Players will only get the bonus AP when online.
    Bonus AP gained from Meditation has been changed from 1 to 2 AP.
    Players can now receive 48~56 AP per day instead of 24~28 AP.
    INT will no longer affect Meditation.

What a way of making an almost useless skill even more useless. The skill was always lame, and the only reason people rank it now a days is because of the character growth rewards, because they know they will be able to reset it with some gift reset capsule and reclaim that wasted ap back.

But still, the main use of the skill was to get ap for characters you aren't currently playing. Bye bye to that. And even for characters you play, you'll have to be logged for 12 hours per day to have the same effect than now... IDIOT, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE (to whoever had that idea)
    BloodAngelCelestiaV
  • BraiselleBraiselle
    Vindictus Rep: 860
    Thanks for translating!

Any word if titles from the deleted quests, gauntlets, labyrinth, etc. are also going to be removed? :(
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Braiselle wrote: »
    Thanks for translating!

Any word if titles from the deleted quests, gauntlets, labyrinth, etc. are also going to be removed? :(

No, there has been no remarks about the titles from going-to-be deleted quests.
    But test server will be going live with this patch next week and I'm sure I'll hear a word of two about this.
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Thanks for doing this! its very helpful! +best
  • BullBull
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    Woah that's a huge patch, no wonder devcat was quiet for the past few months. Good job for the translation!
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Your patch notes blew mine out of the water. I plan to give you guys a shout out on stream tonight when going over the changes with that list. You also have my vote. I shall leave the patch notes to you guys SeemsGood
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Lann with the belclaire buff... WE GOT OUR LANN BUFF YEEEBOIIIS!!!

By far the best translation I have ever seen and been able to understand. Also if all those s2 and s1 raids are becoming normal battles will their max clear count go away and not give us bravery seals anymore too? :O
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    edited May 21, 2017
    Ertxz18 wrote: »
    Thanks for doing this! its very helpful! +best
    Bull wrote: »
    Woah that's a huge patch, no wonder devcat was quiet for the past few months. Good job for the translation!

Thank you for reading!
    Your patch notes blew mine out of the water. I plan to give you guys a shout out on stream tonight when going over the changes with that list. You also have my vote. I shall leave the patch notes to you guys SeemsGood

Thank you for checking it out! I don't think we can top you in regards of update and patch notes but we will try our best +흐흐
    BloodAngel wrote: »
    Lann with the belclaire buff... WE GOT OUR LANN BUFF YEEEBOIIIS!!!

By far the best translation I have ever seen and been able to understand. Also if all those s2 and s1 raids are becoming normal battles will their max clear count go away and not give us bravery seals anymore too? :O

YIIIIIIISSS SPEAR LANN BUFF BOIIIIISSS
    Sadly, there was nothing mentioned about your two questions in the official site. :/ We can only wait for the update to hit test server next week.
    BloodAngel
  • KitokaKitoka
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    YIIIIIIISSS BUFF BOIIIIISSS
    hg+20
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    edited May 21, 2017
    So I read up to the part of "Maximum available Enhance Rank is changed to +20"
    And I'm worrying because Equipments for level 80 and lower can only be enhanced up to +12 as no rare equipments for level 80 and lower exists.

I use +13 lvl 80 staff and a +14 lvl 80 spellsword. Does this mean they will be turned into a +12 after we get this next year..?
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    And I'm worrying because Equipments for level 80 and lower can only be enhanced up to +12 as no rare equipments for level 80 and lower exists.

I use +13 lvl 80 staff and a +14 lvl 80 spellsword. Does this mean they will be turned into a +12 after we get this next year..?

No, the existing items will not be changed (except most enchant scrolls). You will still have a +13, +14 lvl 80 but you can't enhance them anymore.
    PixelPantsuBloodAngel
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    LynnCUBE wrote: »

No, the existing items will not be changed (except most enchant scrolls). You will still have a +13, +14 lvl 80 but you can't enhance them anymore.

Ohh, I didnt see anything like that in it. Skimmed it to fast. Thanks for letting me know!
    Good thing they're both perma bound to me then +haha
  • GldPhoenixGldPhoenix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020

For those who wish to listen to my amazingly boring voice +haha
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited May 21, 2017
    https://clips.twitch.tv/SavoryBusyMonitorChefFrank We uh.....had a VERY long stream some time ago. Thanks to Cube for the Clip xD It took us over 3 hours to do some explanations and what not.

SIX YEARS THE DREAM
  • AkkiAkki
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    I turned on Comments on the Doc, feel free to point out mistakes and/or ask questions there too.
    BloodAngelSlothPrincessOrder5
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    edited May 22, 2017
    This is the most asked question: "what will happen to the titles?"

Titles that might be removed are:
    10 Season of Macha titles,
    4 Gauntlet titles,
    9 Labyrinth titles + 2 Equipment titles (for equipment that comes from lab)

=25 titles

As I said above, we do not know yet how devCAT will handle this.
    I will try to give update on this when the patch hits the test server.
    SlothPrincessAnthonytonyboyCelestiaV