[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

KR Vindictus Showcase

Comments

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited May 18, 2017
    I made a small edit to the original post but previously I was told by my friends and I also read that the community summit was on the 19th (today). I learned form someone in the Vindictus Discord that it's on the 21st as stated on a DevNote. This has been confirmed. It's on the 21st. Today is instead the last day that Nexon will be accepting confirmation applications from the winners who were invited to the summit. I apologize for the incorrect info regarding the date.

Edit: I also don't think this was a last minute change on DevCAT's part. In fact I honestly think it's because I failed to look at the DevNote itself. I wasn't expecting the date itself to be on a NON-Forum based post since it's a big event.

@Prototypemind To be completely honest I don't see Nexon Global sending a representative to the summit even though it can save them quite a bit of money. Though who knows. Here is to hoping +best
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited May 18, 2017
    Disregard this post this was accidentally a quote instead of edit. Can't stand edit being in a gear menu and not at the bottom where it could simply say "Edit" with a pencil symbol instead.
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    edited May 19, 2017
    There's currently half a dozen to a dozen major issues that have been ignored in NA for at least 6 months now....and people think that they would even consider sending someone from NA to a KR summit..there's wishful thinking then there's just delusional =x
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Mixxia wrote: »
    There's currently half a dozen to a dozen major issues that have been ignored in NA for at least 6 months now....and people think that would even consider sending someone from NA to a KR summit..there's wishful thinking then there's just delusional =x

It's not so much of a "Hey they SHOULD do this" it's more of just a discussion idea more or less. We already know the reality of things. We just enjoy discussions here and there since it's an interesting idea.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited May 18, 2017
    It's not so much of a "Hey they SHOULD do this" it's more of just a discussion idea more or less. We already know the reality of things. We just enjoy discussions here and there since it's an interesting idea.

Yeah, that was what my comment was supposed to mean, didn't expect people to start getting angry over it lol.

Y'all need to chill.
  • sabersatensabersaten
    Vindictus Rep: 1,440
    showcase happening in 18 minutes: