[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Do Different EXP Boost Potions Stack?

zZTakumizZTakumi
Vindictus Rep: 410
edited October 28, 2016 in General Discussion
So I came back to this game recently.

I found out about the 6th Anniversary Event that give out permanent equipment and exp boost potions.

Can anyone verify whether or not these different EXP Boost Potions stack?

Thanks. :)

Comments

• EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    boost potions doesn't stack w/ each other, but they stack with exp blessing/capsule/ein lacher potion.

You can get 9m exp easily from ein lacher with the ein lacher potion now.
  • ZensZens
    Vindictus Rep: 10,795
    edited October 28, 2016
    one thing to keep in mind when using the exp potion , its strictly s1 , but take betrayal for instance, youll get around 1m+2m+4m+8m (on the 10th run)Exp IF U are using the 100% Exp booster +VIP+Guild+EXP potion
    the way it works is u gotta beat the same ein battle 10 times, it will multiply with each win , and u dont even have to gold , i purposely let myself get hit , even with 4 deaths and a buncha hits, exp lost wasnt as much as i thought it was gonna be , this is how much ud lose just a measly 1%
    I had photos of some s1 values in my old laptop that got fried with a coffee incident, ill re-create the screenshots later today is possible and post them here +yes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    here are the promised values +yes , i did all the runs with a toy dagger and nothing else . didnt use my +15 just to show its possible to do it without the event gear even +haha
    Betrayal Data with 150%EXP Booster + VIP + GUILD Bonus + Ein Lacher EXP Potion
    1st run

2nd run

3rd run

4th run

5th run

6th run

7th run

8th run

9th run

10th run

@zZTakumi
    EnigmaTaroTetsujinPrototypeminddeliabaeTatsukixXxXFoxyNymphHinataChaaaanRikaaaaaaSilentBeautyYuriSakiSan
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    I find it's better to use the 150% completion boost on an easy s2 Ein Lacher raid like Havan. 2.6m exp per unblessed run with vip and they only take about 4 minutes, plus you can keep your medals to buy the daily bravery seals instead of the 10 run potions.
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    edited October 29, 2016

the way it works is u gotta beat the same ein battle 10 times, it will multiply with each win , and u dont even have to gold
    Is it necessary to beat the same battle 10 times, or can it be any 10 ein battles ?
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Tetsujin
    Tetsujin said:

the way it works is u gotta beat the same ein battle 10 times, it will multiply with each win , and u dont even have to gold
    Is it necessary to beat the same battle 10 times, or can it be any 10 ein battles ?
    the potion only applies to s1 battle, but you can pick any season 1 battle. (you can repeat raid 10 times, and you still get EXP, just no cores after first/2nd round).
  • ZensZens
    edited November 2, 2016
    Tetsujin
    Tetsujin said:

i havent tried doing 10 different eins but as long as theyre s1 in theory it should work @Tetsujin
    although idk why you would want to xD , the base exp is wat makes it so high too, the s1 roch maps and Raids excluding white tyrant and red ruins the easier ones,<--, have a low base exp, while betrayal has a 52k+ and roch ones have 46k+ base . u want to repeat the highest base ones for the most exp +yes, the ones available to you at the time , no point changing and doing others if theyre lower exp bases, xD

-------------
    Just tried it with the AP Potion since it works the same way , and it has to be the same Battle , i did 2 keaghans , changing to Iset shoulda kept it but it restarted back to 1 +sad
    deliabaeTatsukixXxXFoxyNymphHinataChaaaanRikaaaaaaSilentBeautyYuriSakiSan
  • ZensZens
    edited November 2, 2016
    Noburo
    Noburo said:

I find it's better to use the 150% completion boost on an easy s2 Ein Lacher raid like Havan. 2.6m exp per unblessed run with vip and they only take about 4 minutes, plus you can keep your medals to buy the daily bravery seals instead of the 10 run potions.
    U can't do those till lvl 80 doe :P
    It's good for leveling from lvl 60 to 80 doe +best the s1 exp pot
    deliabaeTatsukixXxXFoxyNymphHinataChaaaanRikaaaaaaSilentBeautyYuriSakiSan
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660

Noburo
    Noburo said:

U can't do those till lvl 80 doe :P
    It's good for leveling from lvl 60 to 80 doe +best the s1 exp pot
    Yeah, the level 60 to 80 grind is really hard with level 70 weapons & Ein Lacher helps a lot.

Once a player gets level 80 weapons, then it becomes a lot easier to do s2 stuff.