[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Super charge the wheel

jeddyhijeddyhi
Vindictus Rep: 1,880
edited May 15, 2017 in General Discussion
So I have 9 swirly tickets. I use one to super charge the wheel and I get 4 durability protection pots and 4 bath soaps. Why can't Vindictus ever be fair or generous. Everything always feels like a rigged rip off.

Comments

• misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    You're spinning with the mindset of expecting something good. Besides, you can get around 300ish if not more tickets during the duration of the wheel event so there's more chances :3c
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    More chances for durability pots and bath soaps lol
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    i dont get my hopes up when rng is involved, but cmon, shouldnt an event be... uh... eventful? gremlin/daily mission tickets are a lot better imo. after a certain amount of effort, youre guaranteed to get something
    BloodAngel
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    >Event offers free outfitter of choice
    >Event also gives free stuff for no work
    >Do nothing, get nothing
    >???
    >Complain

Usually I'm the one to dispute this kind of argument, but given everything else you're getting, and that there's nothing in the wheel worth whining over, there really is no reason to complain.
    GanonGamer34KrevosDownIoadScheherazadeArixjeddyhimisakamisakaHerucrossPixelPantsu
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Why have the wheel full of stuff it never lands on? Just fill it with soaps and pots. Problem solved.
  • HerucrossHerucross
    Vindictus Rep: 780
    c'mon dude, you get the tickets just by standing around. free stuff. plus, you only used 9 tickets. even if the wheel had an even chance for each prize, the odds still wouldn't have really been in your favor.

don't supercharge the wheel until you see an S/A item you want, cause you probably won't get it. supercharge until you have decent C/B rewards, cause those are the ones you're gonna end up with.
  • ShifonShifon
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    i used like 36 tickets,did get the a rank prize ( 1000 ap capsule) and 5 swirly tickets plus other stuffs
    supercharged the wheel four to five times i think?
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    I dont know why people complains again . This event is actually one of best past the last fiew months . About wheel i supercharged 3 times having 20 tickets , got 3 runes plus other things , after all its all for only being online dont have to even do a thing . Gremlins are fast too , so why this complaining about . Plus avatars for only daily missions . We need more events like this one .
  • VallestiVallesti
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Why are some people whining about free stuff?
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    People are always whining about free stuff.
    They just dont 'understand' thathey have to click this wheel every 30 minutes to 'refresh' it and 'hope' for a good thing to spin.