[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

clash buffs

2edgy4u2edgy4u
Vindictus Rep: 2,915
edited May 15, 2017 in Karok
i know of the 2 different stam regen buffs clashing gives to the party for auto or manual clash

wasn't there a 3rd one that increases sp gain? i think it has a green icon...or did i imagine it +dizzy

Comments

• GanonGamer34GanonGamer34
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    edited May 15, 2017
    There's 3 clash ones that I know of.

One for auto clash, one for manual, and one for manual bare handed when you throw your Pillar.

The Auto clash is green, the manual one is blue, and I don't remember what the bare handed one is since I don't use Pillar.

I think the one for bare handed gave you crit? But I don't recall any of them giving SP. Only stamina regen.
    2edgy4u
  • AyPoolAyPool
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    I think the info is still on the site.
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/7150/karok-unleashed-update

Clash:

Automatic Clash controls have been changed: Press and hold E (default)
    Succeeding with an Automatic Clash grants the Clash buff, restoring 40 STA over 1.5s for the whole party
    Succeeding with a Manual Clash grants the Fair and Square buff, restoring 50 STA over 1.5s for the whole party
    Succeeding with a Manual Clash while unarmed grants the This is Nothing buff, restoring 50 STA and giving a 2% Crit boost over 1.5s for the whole party
    DownIoad
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Ty @AyPool

As Karok still learning, this is great info just knowing I should toss my pillar before clashing.