[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Swirly spin ticket timer resets twice a day?

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
in General Discussion
The timer (for getting new tickets) seems to reset twice a day...at 9 am server time, and at 1 am server time. Anyone else noticed this? Seems odd to me...

Comments

• boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited May 14, 2017
    I haven't noticed that the timer 'resets twice', but I was surprised at the reset time (didn't notice the 9 am text until you mentioned it). So yeah, I guess it resets at 1 am PST for us west coast people (UTC -8). Why they would choose server time instead of the traditional reset time (which is makes things slightly more confusing for west coast people since half of the year that time is 9 am PST) I don't know, I guess they don't want to type multiple times into every event post...

*Forgot to account for DST, 2 am for West Coast PST...
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Yeah, I believe it's just that they reset at an odd time, but not twice a day. Because of how they came in after the event started it was possible to get two runs of them before the first daily reset, but you only get one full run every 24 hour period now.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    zzzzzzzzz afking 24/7 on vindii
    BloodAngel
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Too bad there's so much trash in that wheel, I got a rose bath soap 4 different times yesterday ;(
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    @BloodAngel You should save your tickets, supercharge until you get a good wheel, and burn them all in one go.
    BloodAngelboddole
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    @Prototypemind good call, thought it reset after each spin like gacha box wheel thing does.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    @BloodAngel You should save your tickets, supercharge until you get a good wheel, and burn them all in one go.

im dumb x.x
  • XeareXeare
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    I picked up 10 tickets yesterday somehow, and I had already spent all 8 from the day before, so I suspect something silly is going on, but I don't know what, lol.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    +quiet