[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What exactly can you buy with the Unlimited _ Pass

OrodalfOrodalf
Vindictus Rep: 1,145
in General Discussion
Anyone have screenshots or something? Thanks.

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Pieces of outfits of your choice.
  • OrodalfOrodalf
    Obviously. Which outfits?
  • BullBull
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    any outfits u can find in the outfit shop derp
  • OrodalfOrodalf
    Oh. I'm a dumbass.
  • aegeahraerherhaegeahraerherh
    Vindictus Rep: 670
    op got told
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    op got told

I dont blame op for asking, in some games with an event like this you're only allow to
    pick pieces from an older outfits and not recent additions to the shop.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    op got told

I dont blame op for asking, in some games with an event like this you're only allow to
    pick pieces from an older outfits and not recent additions to the shop.

Yeah, but he was a bit of a butt about it, though he also called himself on it, so a draw? +haha
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    it also seems like the pass itself doesn't expire so if there is a outfit you want in the future you can probably get it
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    BoatGod wrote: »
    it also seems like the pass itself doesn't expire so if there is a outfit you want in the future you can probably get it

Thats good to hear. since i cant find any match ups that i like with the current offered avatar outfits. Perhaps they'll bring back the Vampire hunter set during halloween
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900

Thats good to hear. since i cant find any match ups that i like with the current offered avatar outfits. Perhaps they'll bring back the Vampire hunter set during halloween

Hopefully, but unlikely. Old sets will probably be brought back as the special packaged deals (meaning you have to buy it as a set), and these coupons can only be used to purchase individual pieces.
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Order5 wrote: »

Hopefully, but unlikely. Old sets will probably be brought back as the special packaged deals (meaning you have to buy it as a set), and these coupons can only be used to purchase individual pieces.

Knowing nexon they probably will. but i don't ever see myself paying 30$ for a small damage and town speed boost