[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I have a problem don't know where to ask.

Lovely34Lovely34
Vindictus Rep: 100
edited May 10, 2017 in General Discussion
Hello, I sent a ticket to get some help because some players spammed my mailboxes. I ended up having my account blocked. I don't know the reason at all . It is impossible to log in to ask the support what is happening. Can anyone help me please? I did not do anything wrong to get my account blocked.

Regards

Comments

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    send in a ticket to support/helpdesk, it's pretty quick nowadays(imo)
  • Lovely34Lovely34
    I can't it wont let me log to send it. The thing I don't understand is I got spammed and my account have been blocked :( I did not spam others. Is it possible that it is blocked for verifications?
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    edited May 10, 2017
    this guy needs help pls respond
    @Eghess, @Saygo, @Sumirei
  • Lovely34Lovely34
    I am a woman and thank you for your help. This is very upsetting :( I hope it is only a mistake.
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    make another account and send a ticket providing the email of your account and ask about it.
    arkaine757Lovely34
  • Lovely34Lovely34
    Thank you I will try that.
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    If you can log in here, you should be able to log in at https://support-vindictus.nexon.net/hc/en-us
  • Lovely34Lovely34
    But I can't. It says my account is banned and to log there but it wont let me.
  • 2Shankz2Shankz
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    RIP. same thing just happened to me. mail spammed by bot names like "asdasdf"

i sent a ticket and spamming stopped. today i got banerinod. RIP

TKxrX5e.jpg

bnzqaZV.jpg

sent another ticket. hope it gets resolved for you :/
    Prototypemind
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    2Shankz wrote: »

TKxrX5e.jpg

bnzqaZV.jpg

How strange to get banned for something like that, really curious as to why.

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    gm's need to get on this case if they aren;'t already, who knows who could be next, and then waves of tickets asking why the false bans
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    2Shankz wrote: »

TKxrX5e.jpg

bnzqaZV.jpg

How strange to get banned for something like that, really curious as to why.

the spam bots included items. imagine you're trying to stop farming bots, makes sense to flag accounts receiving items from them. obviously as we now see, blanket flagging can be abused, so it could have been done better.
    PixelPantsu
  • 2Shankz2Shankz
    edited May 12, 2017
    they don't send items, just 1 gold attached. and if u do "receive all > auto select all > delete" they auto send u 9 letters with 1 gold attached like they have bots waiting for u to delete or something. sht was scary LULS

so ur always at 300 in mailbox and cant receive items from anyone >.>
    2edgy4uPixelPantsuAnthonytonyboy
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Thats because the mailbox only displays 4 pages of mails at once, so as you keep deleting them, older mails show up.

I know someone who tried to login today and found his account was banned....might be related.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    The OP of this thread should be unbanned already.
    Question2 if you believe your friend is also flagged due to this please make sure they file a ticket if they haven't already.

(You can also have them post their char name here or in PM so I may inquire about it)
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    @Dealer Could we get an explanation as to why players are being banned for this after submitting tickets saying that it's happened to them? I could see if it were a response once the game picks up on what's happened and needing to be corrected, but players aren't getting banned until after they let support know it's happening. That really makes zero sense, unless there's just some huge lag in the process. Clarity would be much appreciated.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited May 12, 2017
    I cannot go into any details about players bans.

But the ban is not due to them filing a ticket.
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    In these cases, it would be reassuring to know that the sender bot account has also been summarily banned so it cannot spam other legit accounts.
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    We're aware of the issue regarding players' mailboxes being spammed. We have or already are in process of unbanning players who were negatively affected by this. We have also taken appropriate action against the offending parties involved.

Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to remove the spam mail from players' mailboxes from our end. Affected players will have to manually delete these spam mails.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our players.
    SirRFIPixelPantsu
  • 2Shankz2Shankz
    Dealer wrote: »
    The OP of this thread should be unbanned already.
    Question2 if you believe your friend is also flagged due to this please make sure they file a ticket if they haven't already.

(You can also have them post their char name here or in PM so I may inquire about it)

"mord3kaizer" ingame

i was checking mp when i got banned.