[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

May 11th Scheduled Game Update

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited May 10, 2017 in News Archive
Dear Players,

We will be performing a scheduled game update on Thursday, May 11th at 5:00 AM PDT. During this period, all servers will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 7 hours, concluding at around 12:00 PM PDT.
XHK7WE6.jpg

- Start and End Time -

Pacific: 5:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT

Eastern: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM EDT

Europe: 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM CEST

Australia: 10:00 PM - 5:00 AM AEST, ending on Friday, May 12th

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- What -

Weekly Server Upkeep
Call of the Goddess Update, featuring:
-Ceara's Interlude: Call of the Goddess
-Gremlin's Bizarre Journey Event
-New Rocheste Agency Outfits
-And more!
Ending sale of Special Spring Hatchling Outfits and Goibhniu's Enhancement Package and Runes
Ending Easter Bunny Event

Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited May 10, 2017
    Can greatest vindictus team think about change houers of meintenances for europe server? We got the worse set up , we always lose whole day because lets be honest the most players log between 2-9 pm when server is closed . Can the greatest vindictus team think how retarded those houers are? Thank you for your patience .
    Dexkill
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    @Madcobra they've staggered it some with 5 a.m. being one of the earlier start times they've made, but this is a crazy long maintenance. A little more rollback would be nice, but even Blade & Soul pushes it to 3 a.m. Pacific at the most, and even that wouldn't help EU much with one scheduled to go so long +sad Can't hurt to ask, though. Some of the 5 hour maintenance work used to not start until 9 a.m. Pacific, meaning that even East Coast players here in the states couldn't get on until the early evening, but they seem to have changed that for the most part. Maybe they'll stagger staff a little differently to get it started earlier, at least for updates that are apparently this large.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Every other shedule would be fine but this one is just not fair sorry
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Madcobra wrote: »

All of the servers have to go down at the same time. So one of the time zones will always lose out.
    Plus it has to be a reasonable time for GMs on the Pacific Coast to work.

So I doubt much can be done about maintenance times for EU players.
    Nakrast
  • NakrastNakrast
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    Dealer wrote: »
    Madcobra wrote: »

All of the servers have to go down at the same time. So one of the time zones will always lose out.
    Plus it has to be a reasonable time for GMs on the Pacific Coast to work.

So I doubt much can be done about maintenance times for EU players.

They work with NA timezone, so seriusly stop crying about maintenance times it's getting boring (and i'm an EU player too).
  • ShatteredMemoryShatteredMemory
    Vindictus Rep: 205
    I thought Fishing event would end too...o.o
    DownIoad
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    I thought Fishing event would end too...o.o

http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/21974/cherry-fishing-event Yup it did , they probably forgot to mention it
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    talk abou last minute announcement

would be nice if you could extend spring ticket shop a bit. i actually personally don't care much, but it was implied on the expiration date that we would be able to use them until 10 am
    PixelPantsu
  • BloodySmileBloodySmile
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    Nice one... Cherry Fishing event time is one but maintenance is earlier than the event was supposed to end. And on top of that not even shop was left to use the petals. After all these years first time seeing such mess up. Event shops always used to be left at least for a week so players could use event items and maintenance never cutted off event time. Still had 150 rods but since maintenance started none were used and 400 petals not to be exchanged since shop wasn't left... Just good job NX as always. Keep the good work with mess ups *thumbs up*!
    TheNakedDuck
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Nice one... Cherry Fishing event time is one but maintenance is earlier than the event was supposed to end. And on top of that not even shop was left to use the petals. After all these years first time seeing such mess up. Event shops always used to be left at least for a week so players could use event items and maintenance never cutted off event time. Still had 150 rods but since maintenance started none were used and 400 petals not to be exchanged since shop wasn't left... Just good job NX as always. Keep the good work with mess ups *thumbs up*!

What are you talking about ? It ended like it was writen http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/21974/cherry-fishing-event 11 of may at the start of meintenance
    Nakrast
  • BloodySmileBloodySmile
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    So it means only EUN lost 6h of event. Plus about shop after event that one always used to be left for at least week. At least in my days of Vindictus
    TheNakedDuck
  • TheNakedDuckTheNakedDuck
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    edited May 12, 2017
    "At least in my days of vindictus"-best way to support a point