[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No jump and autosprint? Why? :(

LazyKebabLazyKebab
Vindictus Rep: 610
edited May 7, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello everyone, a few days ago i returned back to vindictus and found out jumping and auto sprint was removed. At first i thought i could get used to that eventually but i can't its just horrible. im not even talking about some lost skills which some were pretty cool and/or useful. Please dear Nexon devs hear us and for the love of you old players give us back the good ol' gameplay of vindictus.

Edit: please anyone who has seen this should vote maybe they will change it if enough amounts of player wants it back. Your vote matters!
xGreenBeats
  1. Should the old gameplay be back in action?7 votes
    1. Yes with old skills.
       43% (3 votes)
    2. Yes but, old skills should NOT come back however new skills related to old gameplay should be added.
       29% (2 votes)
    3. No.
       29% (2 votes)

Comments

• xGreenBeatsxGreenBeats
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I keep forgetting to hold shift now or double tapping the directional keys, it's annoying ;-; especially for fast paced boss fights.
  • john10john10
    Vindictus Rep: 2,755
    i think its useful only for bow kai as an extra dodging.
    i think only karok and arisha class has jump atk.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    This version of the game never had autosprint so it's not a matter of getting old gameplay especially since Pre was first.
    In terms of jump we had it at one point however it was very glitchy and removed, not sure if they would want to have it return.
  • GiannadivineGiannadivine
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    This is so stupid; Jumping is very important in when playing MMORPG or just RPG video games...this game is very good in collecting (real) money, but not so good when it comes to improving it, this is very disappointing.