[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Arisha missing particles/graphics

StaR_VindStaR_Vind
Vindictus Rep: 100
edited May 8, 2017 in General Discussion
My Arisha's skills don't generate graphics. My Mana Crystal is completely invisible and all other blue visuals as seen from other videos are not appearing on my game?

I am currently running on lowest graphics in advance settings and have tried setting each of them up to check if one of them was disabling it, but none seem to do so. Perhaps my installation is missing a file? If someone can help me identify this, that would be very helpful. Thank you.

Comments

• KrazieKrazie
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    edited May 8, 2017
    In advanced settings, are your self effects at 0 instead of in the middle or max?
  • StaR_VindStaR_Vind
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Krazie wrote: »
    In advanced settings, are your self effects at 0 instead of in the middle or max?

I have it at 0. Does it need to be in the middle? It has to be at least 1?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Its a slider so if you set it at 1 chances are it probably wont even work. Its not a very accurate setting when it comes to super detailed settings on it
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    These two adjustable slider allows You to set transparency of ability effects both for yourself and other players. If You have it at "0" (maximum to left), it means they are 100% transparent.
  • MyDeliaMyDelia
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Setting it too low also makes Bark's reticules disappear. Yay.