[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus On Ps4 ^.^

EphineaEphinea
Vindictus Rep: 320
edited April 29, 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
Just wondering if anyone else want this.Share your opinions o.o
john10

Comments

• ThyNameIsSpazzyThyNameIsSpazzy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,820
    edited May 1, 2017
    It would probably expand the player base some more but.... i wouldn't get high hopes of it going to ps4 even with some mmos being brought to it.

I also remember trying to use a controller about... 2 years ago it felt really weird to me. But it might feel better if I tweak it a bit.

And with upcoming " changes " that were announced theeeeeeeeeere could be a slim chance of them announcing it on playstation. But doesn't mean for NA / etc release.
  • EphineaEphinea
    It would probably expand the player base some more but.... i wouldn't get high hopes of it going to ps4 even with some mmos being brought to it.

I also remember trying to use a controller about... 2 years ago it felt really weird to me. But it might feel better if I tweak it a bit.

And with upcoming " changes " that were announced theeeeeeeeeere could be a slim chance of them announcing it on playstation. But doesn't mean for NA / etc release.

I actually only played this with a controller until it broke but i like your positive opinion but i hope it do happen. Until then i shall wait til Tera beta is released :)
    GhengisJohn
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    would of loved if they did. even if they started from scratch
    john10Ephinea
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    how do controllers on pc handle quickslots?

i already feel like 20 aren't enough playing certain characters (vella, evie)
  • EphineaEphinea
    2edgy4u wrote: »
    how do controllers on pc handle quickslots?

i already feel like 20 aren't enough playing certain characters (vella, evie)

I was able to put everything on the controller that i use. I used the controller on a evie vella arisha fiona delia and lynn it was easy for me too and i had a ps3 rock candy controller
  • EphineaEphinea
    Ps4 mmo's can srill have chat boxes if they dont wanna use a mic, plus i feel ps4's can run it too