[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Sp bar is gone

AxteriaAxteria
Vindictus Rep: 715
in Bug Reporting
I have tried everything, updating, reinstalling, resetting my settings. It's just gone and idk why. It's not just on one character either, it's on all my characters

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    What level are you? Is this happening in town, in battle, or both? I noticed on new characters that the SP bar will disappear some times during battles if the character has no active skills learned.
  • AxteriaAxteria
    Vindictus Rep: 715
    I'm not a new character. I'm lvl 90 and it happens both in town and in battle. It's driving me nuts because I don't know when to use my specials
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    You sure its gone? Maybe you moved it with mouse down the screen and you didnt noticed . That hapend to me once i moved my sp bar by accident and was getting in paranoia
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited May 6, 2017
    1. Enter a lobby (boat/carriage). I don't see SP bar while in town.
    2. Go to OptionsUI Settings
    3. Click on "Battle UI", "System UI" and "Bottom Button UI" buttons - these are resetting the positions to default.
    4. Ensure that the things You want to be displayed are not checked - checked things are disabled.

Note: The buff & debuff icon is barely visible, and to move it You pretty much have to make one first (use Succubus Fang, Focus Stimulant or something - it won't get consumed in lobby)