[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning gift.

WildIonWildIon
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Account Support
Hi,long story short: Haven't played in a long time...Even since Kurk (i don't know if i spelled right...The guy with the big sword) was released in europe server..So i decided yesterday to start playing again.As i entered the europe server site i read something about that migration thing to the NA server..I understood that my characters were deleted..I'm not very ok with that but it was my fault for not migrating my account...Now i ask,is there any way i could get at least a returning veteran gift (or something like that i remember it was called).It is getting kinda hard to me to adapt again after i played that much (had some characters level 70+...not a big deal but it's not "nothing" anyways)..A little help could be more than enough for me and let's make it clear, i'm not begging. Thank you very much for your services.

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited May 1, 2017
    The character is hurk not kurk . And you cant get nothing actually after your lost your data . Many ppl in situation like yours started just from the beginning with 0 . My 2 old friends came back like you to empty acount . They were playing around 2 weekes and quited this game for good . Hope you will adapt in new situation . Good luck
  • SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,045
    Please send in your ticket with as much detail as possible in order for the support to retrieve your account, it's not guaranteed success, but I reckon would be better than sending your problem on the forum.

I genuinely hope you can get a positive outcome out of this, may the odds be ever in your favor.
  • WildIonWildIon
    Seigaku wrote: »
    Please send in your ticket with as much detail as possible in order for the support to retrieve your account, it's not guaranteed success, but I reckon would be better than sending your problem on the forum.

I genuinely hope you can get a positive outcome out of this, may the odds be ever in your favor.

Yeah,i'ts not about the characters i lost,it is about me still with the old playstile (jumping and so) and i remember in europe servers (i don't really know if this was on NA too),they gave a returning gift to the players that left playing for about 4-5 months so they can get used to it again,and i was asking if i could get it because i haven't played for a long time and i'm not used to the new characters and playstile.Not sure if sending a ticked would solve anything because i don't really remember any character name..I only know i had an Evie level 70,kai level 70-74 (not sure) and some others around level 30-40..I also had on another account a Fiora level 60 or so...But i don't remember their names,only thing i can use in a ticket is the email,the same one that i am using right now.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    There is no such thing now , like returning gifts from what i know
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Returning gifts come after 1-3 months of inactivity, however you are required to have at least one character on your account. Which is why the OP wouldn't have gotten one, I am not sure if the GMs could give her one either.

While I know those items are pretty helpful for returning veteran players to catch up to players at their level.
    For new characters it just makes the first portion of season 1 extremely easy.

If you are just looking for free gear:
    You can get free gear from completing the story quests as well as completing certain parts of the Character Growth Goals.
  • WildIonWildIon
    Dealer wrote: »
    If you are just looking for free gear:
    You can get free gear from completing the story quests as well as completing certain parts of the Character Growth Goals.
    I don't even know the price of any armor piece,i don't even recognise skills and i don't really wanna waste the hard earned AP on something i don't need.I remember there was some AP capsule gifts (i don't mind wasting those) and would come handy...As you said,with those items i could catch up more easily,not a big deal if i can't get the pack but it was worth trying and it could help me very much.Thank you :)