[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Enchanted Enhancement Event

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited April 26, 2017 in News Archive
Enchanting and Enhancement may have gotten easier in March's update, but getting the right runes for the job is always a good idea. For the next two weeks, we're bringing back the Goibhniu's Enhancement Package and the individual runes as well, plus a special Buy One Get One Free Enchant and Enhancement Rune sale and bonus to Enchantment and Enhancement for the next two weekends!

Goibhniu's Enhancement Package and Runes

goibhniu-stones.jpg

More info on the events and sales can be found here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/22111/enchanted-enhancement-event

Comments

• SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,045
    Nice? I guess?
  • MrGoldMrGold
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    Wow, an extra 3% success on enhancements less than +13. How generous. You must have had to bend over backwards to give bonuses that high. LOL
    BloodAngelMadcobrapootismanDownIoadController001daws360RedMasquerade
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    dont trust those stones they are evil like devil , personally poofed around 10 weapons using them ^_^ not even get to +11
    jeddyhi
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Madcobra wrote: »
    dont trust those stones they are evil like devil , personally poofed around 10 weapons using them ^_^ not even get to +11

Agree. Never had one that caused an enhancement, only failure.

MadcobraMoistyPicklesdaws360
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited April 27, 2017
    They were nice back when Paradise stones were ~500k a piece. Now not worth it.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited April 28, 2017
    Misleading description. "Increases the given/existing/current success rate by 10%" or "Increases success rate by 10% based on the chance/success rate of the equipment's Enhancement Level" would be more accurate.

The rest of the items are nice.
  • pootismanpootisman
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    So +11 chance roughly translates into 47%. A lot better than 40% I'd say theoretically.

But in practice, since I've failed 8 times in a row done on different days with dat reinforced all around 45-48% I don't know man. I feel like MOST people who take the bait will be disappointed about the outcome, but regardless if you have +11 rune from event go ahead.
  • natraznatraz
    Vindictus Rep: 590
    Yea another trash event just wasted my +11 sword boomed twice trying for 12 then bought another sword it failed 20 times just going to +6 so yea get real nexon your events are total BS!
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    natraz wrote: »
    Yea another trash event just wasted my +11 sword boomed twice trying for 12 then bought another sword it failed 20 times just going to +6 so yea get real nexon your events are total BS!

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein

Even with this event you only have 35.2% odds of going from +1->+6 without a fail. So while it is low odds and you likely are exaggerating, it still is very possible to fail 20 times in a row.
    natraz
  • natraznatraz
    edited April 28, 2017
    yep i know its not my first rodeo bub, and i didnt ask for the % results cause i know them all ready and i dont know how many times i have seen an idiot write the same bs you just wrote so you just joined that crowd. So whats the point in saying it is a event when its a scam to make everyone think they have a shot when they dont that was just two weapons i tried on pretty much same results with all the others i tried also even with gob stones, to me this is a event to make more people quit cause they will boom there weapon spending money on them gob stones that dont work just to get same results of a boom. seems to me nexon would learn to quit doing events like this and just fix there enhancement system so we could just get 15 and be happy like lots of other games let you do instead of ticking people off so they rage quit for good and dropping the low player base that they got all ready and no i am not raging over not having a 15 i am happy with my 13 i just think after 6 years enough is enough let the players have what they play for instead of making people run off.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    @natraz Yeah, the odds are improved, but above +8 your odds are still less that 50%, meaning that each time you're more likely to fail than not. Even playing the laws of large numbers to reduce the chances of being an outlier there's every possibility that you fail and fail and fail again. The odds themselves tell you that you should fail more often than not. Definitely not a fun fact. It isn't very fun either knowing that your time and effort do not add up to rewards or maxing out your character unless you're just lucky.
  • natraznatraz
    the odds have not been improved one bit since day one dont be fooled my friend and yes i understand the rng bs and i know i am not lucky but for multi people on the same server that has a small player base as is to have this happen to them will just keep decreasing the player base as it has in the past over and over again honestly i dont see how they can make enough money off what they got left in this game to pay there employers lmao.
  • SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,045
    *Enchanted Enhancement Failure Event.

fixed eht :B