[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

You can only use 300 fishing rods in a row

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
in General Discussion
Just in case anyone is trying to stockpile a ton of fishing rods on alts to use them overnight, you can only use 300 rods in a row. Even if you have more than 300, you need to manually equip the remaining rods to start fishing again. So if you have 400 rods, once you use up the first 300, your character stops and just stands there till you manually equip the remaining 100 rods.

Also, about 350-400 spring pouches are needed to get enough element stone mats for 1 level 90 element stone.
Order5DownIoad

Comments

• SojSoj
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    Good to know, Thanks for the info.

I was going to go fishing every 2 days with the 200 rods so I probably wouldn't have had a problem. But now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

Also what's this I heard about a fishing glitch where your character has the rod out but doesn't collect anything?
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Never heard of that glitch...
  • MastaMasta
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    Soj wrote: »
    Also what's this I heard about a fishing glitch where your character has the rod out but doesn't collect anything?

This happen to me when my character is position weirdly. Like when they retract the rod they move backwards and it can cause you to be out of sync. Just make sure you are closer to the edge.