[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What do you guys even do in game nowadays?

Comments

• MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Do daily
    Blow some glaives
    Start doing ein lacher
    Save tons of mats preparing for smash update

• HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Punch myself repeatedly in ein lacher after taking 2 months off. 54/70.... getting there slowly.
    Meanwhile, scream at videk for scamming away all the gold I manage to make.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Still haven't been motivated to even try Ein Lacher. Solo content just doesn't interest me much. I'll farm event stuff solo at times, but that's about it.

So, farm event stuff.
    Hop on random S1/S2/S3 trains
    Help random lowbies
    Slowly max my chars. I have three real mains and three alts that I play often, plus my here and there chars like Vella, Fifi, and my former love, Hurk. Even with the update It will be a hot minute before I max anyone out.
    Grab interesting armor and such when the mood strikes and throw together new sets.
    Honestly, if Vindi had some real open-world areas I doubt I would touch anything else. As it stands, if they get the combat right in Bless or if KUF2 ever releases and it lives up to its potential Vindi will return to the back burner. I guess we'll see.
  • sabersatensabersaten
    Vindictus Rep: 1,440
    I've asked the same thing even before I reached my plan @ old forum. It's good to ask oneself why you got attracted to this game in the first place and stick to that.

Gonna be that underdog and beat bosses naked. Saves repair fee too.
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    On my Bi-monthly log ins I
    Log off.
  • KuaidianKuaidian
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    That's a good question, I do a few daily battles and then log off, can't stay for too long and don't even feel like it.
    It's not that the game was fun back then, but it was the moments we had while playing with others and learning about the game. End-game actually isn't that easy to achieve, you gotta be maxed out on literally everything, from weapon to accessories, but once you've done it all, there's just nothing left to do but to help others get better or show off what you've gotten out of this game.

What I'm saying is like this: Suppose you go to the gym to workout and you've done so consistently for about 4 years, you are muscular from top to bottom. Is there a point in going to the gym anymore? What's there left to do in the gym now that you're buff?
    Is the reason why you workout to become stronger? or do you just enjoy cardio? If you enjoy the cardio, then keep going man. If your goal was wanting to become stronger (after 4 years) you've achieved it, you can look back and say I've done a good job. What's left? Either try to push yourself even further or just guide others to where you are right now so you can earn their respect (maybe).
    Yuria100
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    edited November 1, 2016
    Well.. you could try gearing more chars.... I fully scrolled 3 chars so far >.< Maybe I'll go for a 4th one day... but it takes ages to make the billions to scroll chars without spending any nx.
  • SaekoiSaekoi
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    Laludia
    Laludia said:

Bankstand (forgot who came up with this term but it's great)
    *cough* runescape *cough*

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited November 1, 2016
    140 crit isn't necessary for Neamhain. I have seen Korean Players going in w/ 120+ crit and they do just fine. 15K DEF? Nice to have, but not needed unless you want to take as many hits possible. There have been several players going in with 12-13K DEF and they do just fine. 24-25K ATT is more than enough for Neamhain. I just don't understand why when new content hits NA, boat requirements become so over-exaggerated.

Edit 1: What is dodge? If you play characters that can absorb/block attacks, DEF should be the least of your worries.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    I log in and raid with my friends who occasionally come back for old times sakes.

Otherwise I just play the market and anticipate future content. Been playing other games with my group of buds in the meantime, because really....

There's only so much to do in Vindictus, and doing it over and over again every day is simply not fun. I love Vindictus's combat style, but other games are simply more dynamic, and there's more things to work toward in those games.
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Mainetenance mode on Lynn smash timings. As soon as I take a semi-longish break my rates go to the dumpster.

Otherwise, I just do raida that I find fun or fancy at the time. I don't forcr myself to do content I don't like. I still find the combat relatively fun so yeah.
  • jjXjjX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited November 1, 2016
    I log in and Grind until I'm bored then log off.

I understand that the population is top-heavy, but not all of us are done with our builds. There's people who are so so so so close to being capped but are missing something trivially dumb, like 5 crit. There's people who aren't goldcapped even accounting for theoretical gear value and never will be. There's a significant pop who are still leveling their road to 90 chars and don't dare touch S3 raids. And then there's people who are lvl<50 who are still learning the mechanics.

Of course there's nothing left for you to do. <i>Your progress is waay above average.
    I guess what you actually want is new content, now, repeatedly.

Well I want a sandwitch. Guess who's getting what they want.
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    i have a few characters in the 70/80 range and i mostly just play one of those these days.
  • AphoticaiAphoticai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,185
    edited November 2, 2016
    Dye, Dye it again, decide I don't like....dye it once more.

.... then find another piece of armor I should have dyed in the first place!!!!

Rinse and repeat...

Then stand around in panties.
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
  • LavonneLavonne
    Vindictus Rep: 1,645
    edited November 2, 2016
    Kuaidian
    Kuaidian said:

What I'm saying is like this: Suppose you go to the gym to workout and you've done so consistently for about 4 years, you are muscular from top to bottom. Is there a point in going to the gym anymore? What's there left to do in the gym now that you're buff?
    Is the reason why you workout to become stronger? or do you just enjoy cardio? If you enjoy the cardio, then keep going man. If your goal was wanting to become stronger (after 4 years) you've achieved it, you can look back and say I've done a good job. What's left? Either try to push yourself even further or just guide others to where you are right now so you can earn their respect (maybe).
    That's a really weird comparison. Going to the gym for 5 years is good for your health. Sitting in front of a computer screen playing virtual barbie dolls... Not so much.
  • OptimalOptimal
    Vindictus Rep: 1,005
    Farm titles, and raid with buddies.
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Log on. Raid. Talk to friends. Party up with friends via vindi discord. "Attempt" to make solo vids. Log off.
  • OptimalOptimal
    Vindictus Rep: 1,005
    Scarrlettt

Log on. Raid. Talk to friends. Party up with friends via vindi discord. "Attempt" to make solo vids. Log off.
    What's your youtube?
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Nothing...my laptop charger doesn't work :'3