[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Easter Bunny (Event or a Job) Poll

Comments

• TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    ''But oh no... I have to actually do something to get those rewards... why do I have to do that and not that... why do I have to stay logged in the game to get rewarded... booo hooo.''

The problem with the event is that it's extremely boring having to fight trash mobs & run long distances through normal dungeons.

The advantage with Raids is that you go straight to the boss. Fighting bosses is fun, but fighting trash mobs & running around long distances is tedious.

I would have happily done the event if there was an option to skip the trash mobs and go straight to the final boss.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    ^ Oh yes 'cause raping Laghodessa over and over again is so frickin' funny. Like not at all.
    Gewellirious
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Least the Lagho farms were fun. People messing around, playing naked, using low level weaps, not caring at all, just having fun. And of course, you could farm any raid for the drops, so people did S1/S2 trains pretty regularly, and some groups even S3. Not a bad time at all.
    TetsujinDownIoadGewelliriousmisakamisaka
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    I'm not even touching this event.
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited April 22, 2017
    events fine people in this game find literally anything to **** about
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    Least the Lagho farms were fun. People messing around, playing naked, using low level weaps, not caring at all, just having fun. And of course, you could farm any raid for the drops, so people did S1/S2 trains pretty regularly, and some groups even S3. Not a bad time at all.

And you could do dailies the same way.
  • CelestiaVCelestiaV
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    This is just my opinion but I find this event very useless(to me). Didn't even bother with the bunny for the following.

1: Waste of time when having to complete all these dailies and such for a chance at runes that I won't use.
    2: It's quite boring to be doing anything other than raids(Neamhain) in this game since it is a steamroll.
    3: Don't need the runes as I'm done gearing until Dullahan(maybe and even then I would buy a new weapon pre-made)
    4: There is no real reward incentive for end-game players(my opinion)

If you are fully geared with a +14-15 weapon or whatever weapon enhance level that you are satisfied with including armour and accesories(enchanted too), this event does nothing for you except allow you the chance to stock up on runes etc. Is this event worth it for those who are struggling to gear via RNG or too poor to buy pre-made? Yes of course but like I mentioned earlier, for end-game players it's just another "event".
    Ellease wrote: »

And you could do dailies the same way.

Lmk when those dailies allow parties of 8. Some of those Lagho boats were ridiculously fun.
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    when i said i rather do raids, i ment for them to make it daily raids. s1 s2 and s3 dailies raid not repeatable one. But most thing are better then just doing Todays for rewards. I do the inkgel area dailies on hero for a chance of enthu tho but i stopped doing this event sometime ago.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    CelestiaV wrote: »
    This is just my opinion but I find this event very useless(to me). Didn't even bother with the bunny for the following.

4: There is no real reward incentive for end-game players(my opinion)

If you are fully geared with a +14-15 weapon or whatever weapon enhance level that you are satisfied with including armour and accesories(enchanted too), this event does nothing for you except allow you the chance to stock up on runes etc. Is this event worth it for those who are struggling to gear via RNG or too poor to buy pre-made? Yes of course but like I mentioned earlier, for end-game players it's just another "event".

I completely disagree -- there is less incentive for casual or mid-game players. It's end-game players that have the most to gain from this event. The top prize, the extraction rune, is only useful for end-game players. I know a bunch of end-game players participating in this event solely for a chance to get that rune. However, the event does benefit casual/mid-game players because we participate in the battles they play.

The fact that the event doesn't appeal to gold buyers should be weighted the least in the event decision process. Those players gain little to nothing from event prizes offered anyways.

I know login events are popular but they have a huge flaw: they don't do anything to encourage the players to play the damn game! Events like the Lago event that @prototypemind are repping may be "fun" (grinding one map is not fun for me) but still have the flaw of not encouraging playing the entirety of the game. The one flaw of this event is that for the amount of effort for participating may not result in reasonable prizes. For that I support @Order5 suggest of coupon shops which offer the greatest flexibility.
    Yuria100
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175
    Why don't they just add extraction runes to the shop. Some people would probably rather pay for it. And also, OH LOOK NEXON MONEY!
  • LavonneLavonne
    Vindictus Rep: 1,645
    Tsiii wrote: »
    Why don't they just add extraction runes to the shop. Some people would probably rather pay for it. And also, OH LOOK NEXON MONEY!

Give it a few months and you'll see Airtight Extraction Runes in gacha boxes. I wouldn't be surprised if KR\Asian regions already have them in Airtight forms. Even Exquisite Enchant Rune has an airtight, and that's the most expensive rune (at least in EU, dunno what NA prices were).

As for the event. I don't really care for the prices. I just like the concept of it - taking care of a virtual pet. It gives me Neopets nostalgia, and just like Neopets, where you had to play silly browser games to care for your pet, it feels like a chore. I'm already used to associating virtual pets with chores so I can't say I'm bothered by the chore-like nature of this event.

My only complaint about the event would be the lackluster visuals of the bunny. Like come on, you're already going for an adoptable\virtual pet concept. How hard is it to pay 5$ to some Deviant artist to design a better looking bunny.
    Ellease wrote: »

I know login events are popular but they have a huge flaw: they don't do anything to encourage the players to play the damn game! Events like the Lago event that @prototypemind are repping may be "fun" (grinding one map is not fun for me) but still have the flaw of not encouraging playing the entirety of the game. The one flaw of this event is that for the amount of effort for participating may not result in reasonable prizes. For that I support @Order5 suggest of coupon shops which offer the greatest flexibility.
    I get where you're coming from. I enjoyed Lagho farming, but I also liked that all raids gave the rewards, which encouraged S1/S2/S3 trains and got players at all gear levels running all content. Certainly better than the current event by a long shot.