[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Getting rid of the ap limit popup spam

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
in General Discussion
If you are near the AP limit, you get the ap limit warning popup every single time you go back to town. The problem is, if you already have all skills capped, the ap shop is out of stock and you have nothing to ap restore, you cant get rid of the annoying popup.

I think the best option you have in this situation is to deliberately blow up a two star level 90 item (purple primary + blue shards) with a bad scroll like explosive or resistant so that you can ap restore it. But its still annoying because you have to try several times (on average) to blow it up on purpose. And this method won't work after they change r9/r8 scrolls to have zero destruction chance in the Dullahan update.

Anyone have any better ideas?
hi5josh

Comments

• SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited April 13, 2017
    and I'm grinding AP here ....

Can't u just use AP shop? Or even after purchasing all stuffs your ap still excesses? Man I envy u
  • BlissKnightBlissKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Hey, Explosive is better now!
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Hey, Explosive is better now!

Still terrible.
    hi5josh
  • Question2Question2
    Samalenko wrote: »
    and I'm grinding AP here ....

Can't u just use AP shop? Or even after purchasing all stuffs your ap still excesses? Man I envy u

Even without VIP, its pretty easy to buy everything from the AP shop and still have positive AP growth every week. Lets assume you get 15 seals a day, thats 750 ap at least. 2x s3 dailies is another 300 ap. Thats more than 7,000 AP per week alone.

s2 dailies can give 200 ap or more with a divine blessing. 6x arena per week, with divine stones, is about 1,800 AP i think.

If you have VIP, thats 50% more AP which makes a huge difference.
  • ChunmanderChunmander
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited April 13, 2017
    Either play another character or play less?
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    Whenever i hit 50k ap I go enhance a weapon without runes and see where it breaks and then restore it and see how far it goes.
    I dont like to waste my ap by being capped over and over again.
    Eu player here btw
  • Question2Question2
    The problem with that method is that you are essentially throwing money away by enhancing without runes. Especially since level 90 weapons are the expensive ones to ap restore, but need para stones.

Right now we can boom stuff with bad scrolls, but we cant do that anymore once r9-8 scrolls no longer boom...
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    if you could restore your weapon infinite amount of times, i wouldn't give a sht if my weapon had a super high chance of blowing up tbh...
    hi5josh