[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fastest way to level up?

RankZRankZ
Vindictus Rep: 740
in General Discussion
Hey so I have a character from 75 JUMP event long time ago and this allowed it to skip to Season 3. Problem is, stats are ****, no AP was given, and the character has barely any few story quests left because of JUMP event. Now it's almost impossible to gain exp from S3/2 because the character's stats are too low and it's too hard to solo efficiently. Is there an established way to farm EXP? I can't believe at this stage of the game vindictus still makes it hard to level in the game.

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    10 Jirkal runs gives around 1M exp. Takes just as long as a S2 dungeon while yielding the same result. (fruitful on hero). Overall, Jirkal is one of the easiest bosses to deal with, and can yield valors as a byproduct for gold production.

An alternative is Rocktune's cabin. Same Exp, different scroll drop.
  • SojSoj
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    I know some people recommend doing Muir and Abyssal Arena for some nice exp.

If you're lucky can find someone farming Deciduous Forest and you can hit 90 in a day.
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    That JUMP event left character at a very bad point. Should have left you at the start of season 2 instead of 3. I would say your best bet is still going to be joining others doing S2 story missions or Autumn Reed Bed Battle over and over with an xp group. As for AP id do cat boxes daily and also do the Bunny feed event going on atm since that has you do dailies anyways (where you get more AP)
  • RankZRankZ
    Hmm, what if I have a friend willing to farm for me? Would Deciduous forest be the best exp farmer?
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Its not bad but its going to be quite a bit slower on xp as you have to go further and that boss is stronger so takes longer. Your friend may have trouble with that boss too depending on gear. I like to do Autumn till 79ish, clear up to and kill Regina at lvl 80 then do "Orders from Above" till max level. Orders is as quick as Autumn and you get loot so its much better than both of those options if you can get there.
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    If you don't have any level 90 gear yet then just get to level 80 and learn the character. You are able to play everything with level 80, besides Naemhain.
    Leveling isn't fun. You'll get exp from playing what you want, though it might take a while.
  • IbNoobIbNoob
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    I worry more about your ap and story's and armor quests then trying to get to level 90
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    I dont know why people are suggesting deciduous forest when theres autumn reed bed.

If you are not in a hurry (because this is an alt) , just do muir and other solo raids for ap/xp, easy mode roch raids for ap and 60-69 abyssal arena with a party. Use xp badges from the character goal rewards thing and 2 day vip capsules from the ap shop on a day where arena is open.
  • ChrysChrys
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    After the S3 story missions revamp "A Friend Once Lost" (Trailhead's second story mission) should be the fastest. If you have some friends it's a 20-30 seconds battle for 1m base exp.
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    Another option is to farm certain S1 battles in Ein Lacher (the ones like Betrayal giving 50k experience), while using the Ein Lacher experience boost potion.

A run of 10 battles will give around 20m experience.

See:

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/1965/#Comment_1965

• RankZRankZ
    Tetsujin wrote: »
    Another option is to farm certain S1 battles in Ein Lacher (the ones like Betrayal giving 50k experience), while using the Ein Lacher experience boost potion.

A run of 10 battles will give around 20m experience.

See:

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/1965/#Comment_1965

Wait can you clarify this post for me? How is he yielding so much exp from these ein lacher runs, and what the hell is ein lacher? Also, what exp boost potion is he talking about? I'm currently using guild + VVIP + 100% Boost Completion EXP bonus potion (I forgot where I got this from but I have about 5 left).
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    RankZ wrote: »
    Wait can you clarify this post for me? How is he yielding so much exp from these ein lacher runs, and what the hell is ein lacher? Also, what exp boost potion is he talking about? I'm currently using guild + VVIP + 100% Boost Completion EXP bonus potion (I forgot where I got this from but I have about 5 left).

Ein Lacher is solo battles against a single boss. They're really hard, but you have unlimited free revives & your stats are buffed. You can enter the battles from the Exploration board.

When you win a battle you get an Honor medal. You also get additional medals, the first time you win a battle dying 3 times or less (bronze), or not dying at all (silver) or not getting hit (gold).

You can exchange the Honor Medals for various items from the Royal Army Recruit on the docks. Among the items she sells is a "Season 1 Extra EXP Potion (10 times)" for 10 medals. This is the one that gives the massive exp boost.

So, basically, you first collect 10 medals and then buy this potion. When you use the potion you will get the exp boost for 10 season 1 Ein Lacher battles (the ones marked level 60 & below) and you have to do these 10 battles within 24 hours.

The exp boost has a multiplier effect, as shown in the screenshots in the link, so that the first battle has a small boost and the last 10th battle has a massive boost. Also, at least for the final few battles it's better to do them with the level 60 battle with the highest possible base experience, such as Fomorian Leader or Betrayal.

What I mean is that Colru the Golem has 41,900 base experience while Fomorian Leader has 54,500, but with the 10,000% boost for the 10th battle, this'll mean 1 million less experience from Colru.

Also, it's better to have VIP in addition, for the 50% extra bonus experience.

The 100% Boost Completion EXP bonus potion isn't so useful for Ein Lacher season 1, because it'll only mean up to an extra 54,500 experience. It's really useful though for Season 2 story mode & raid dungeons where the base experience is in millions & that'll get multiplied by 2. You can get the experience if you join the story mode boats for another player.
  • RankZRankZ
    So I guess season 2 story mode battles are still the highest yielding in EXP? I even have a 150% potion but I don't want to use it yet. I'm assuming Ein Lacher is the best way to farm exp for now?
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    edited April 22, 2017
    RankZ wrote: »
    So I guess season 2 story mode battles are still the highest yielding in EXP? I even have a 150% potion but I don't want to use it yet. I'm assuming Ein Lacher is the best way to farm exp for now?

Well, YMMV because Ein Lacher can be slow & boring, if you don't like playing solo or if you can't clear the bosses quickly.

I think Abyssal Arena level 60-69 might be the fastest, if you join a party with one or two level 90 players & use VIP & blessings.

I'm not sure about exp from Season 2 vs Season 3, but doing Season 2 might be easier if your stats aren't very high.
  • RankZRankZ
    What's Abyssal Arena? I haven't played in a while so I'm not used to all these new terms. Thing is I have a level 90 decked out buddy willing to help me level, but we're not sure what's the best method to yield exp. If this Arena is the best, should I just afk and let him grind through it?
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Go look at the exploration board. Only open wed/saturday. For quickest clear times, go in a party of 4. Roughly 16k is enough to attack cap in 60-69. Dont afk.