[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Neamhain staffie only run vid

Yuria100Yuria100
Vindictus Rep: 2,480
edited April 23, 2017 in Evie
my pov

another pov

Third Staffie run

RolandAqua22TornekoKaramyth

Comments

• RolandRoland
    Vindictus Rep: 1,715
    All those conductors at once x.x
  • KaramythKaramyth
    Vindictus Rep: 1,560
    edited April 4, 2017
    Thank you for uploading @Yuria100. It was so much fun.!! OwO
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    edited April 11, 2017
    Second Run, there two runs in this vid. The first one that bugged on us and the second one that cleared.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/135007174

rip didnt realize audio cut out in the end fixed it afer the fact

another pov
    Karamyth
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    it's a nice idea!
    an advice, it would be more educational/efficient if u guys could play more melee. Not only would neamhain stop running like a clueless fly but also ur melee lightning bolt gets a chance to double hit the enemy which gives u a great boost on damage.
    Gewellirious
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    edited April 12, 2017
    It a good advise, atleast two evie players were playing melee style, but since not all are she start flying everywhere. Can't do much about it. But in future run it'll improve hopefully.

Also with her going all over the place the evies that were playing melee style wont look like they were cuz chasing /^^'
  • KaramythKaramyth
    Vindictus Rep: 1,560
    I think I did better in the second run than in the first run +fight :D
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    28:48 literally mocks the Gate of Babylon very op:

I think its a very good run and the clear time is good.Being aggressive is good,but staying alive helps a lot too.Keeping a balance between both depending on whats going on is ok too and in the end the run was very smooth and short enough.

I dont play Evie,but from the view i have Evie seems to have her stamina depleting fast enough,even in the phases where they are not chasing.I assume some of them where managing their stamina to not get caught off guard.

• SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    JessGame wrote: »

I think its a very good run and the clear time is good.Being aggressive is good,but staying alive helps a lot too.Keeping a balance between both depending on whats going on is ok too and in the end the run was very smooth and short enough.

I dont play Evie,but from the view i have Evie seems to have her stamina depleting fast enough,even in the phases where they are not chasing.I assume some of them where managing their stamina to not get caught off guard.

in this video the OP used quite a lot of running cast, usually staff evie has no stamina problem.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Samalenko wrote: »
    JessGame wrote: »

in this video the OP used quite a lot of running cast, usually staff evie has no stamina problem.

Might be,but in general constant aggro and boss proximity requires high attack speed so you can win extra frames to damage and avoid safely. It's quite easy to keep attacking but also very easy to get caught in the course of it.That's where you'd want to measure if it's worth it or not.

You could get away with it even with standard stats/(mid level of speed),but if you get caught twice in ways wich leads to deaths,its already a good 6 mins+ where you cant heal/regen/revive or contribute in anyway.That help that they provide by staying up and contributing agressively w/o necessarely being super aggressive turns out to be more efficient in some cases.

I saw some phases where they was saving spells far away but in general it was very good.It also looks easier on video than when your actully doing it.Personally i found it pretty helpful if i wanted to try as an Evie.

In term of higher level of performance i think it always start from a solid base of knowledge wich is displayed on the video and from there you can find your own twists wich will put you on a higher level of performing.

Regarding the flying,it helps if the players stay grouped particulary near the edges because she hits the invisible wall i can concede that,but its still random,she can sometime fly 3 times in a row and than suddently go into Gate mode.