[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Permanent Berserker's Listless Ghost's Possession

Comments

• SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    As in all events all i see in this threat is ''oh look free stuff, lets complain''
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    edited November 1, 2016
    gib me fr33 stuff
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655

I still prefer my greater paw over that thing

• AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited November 2, 2016
    I am hoping the next do something like these they give you option of making it permanent . image
  • PoiPoi
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    lol..item is pretty broken to be allowed to be perm >.> .
  • ZensZens
    Vindictus Rep: 10,795
    This would make Greater Mysterious Cat Statue obsolete since it's double SP and FAST Passion AND berserker all 3 enchants not just 2, and WITHOUT the -8bal, xD would be nice to hAve it perm but oh welll
    deliabaeTatsukixXxXFoxyNymphHinataChaaaanRikaaaaaaSilentBeautyYuriSakiSan
  • ZensZens
    edited November 2, 2016
    Abyssofthor

I don't see how +5 Attack Speed +200 Defense +2 Stamina Berserker Enchant: +30 ATT/M.ATT and Stamina Recovery and 500 sp is OP. How about you just say that you would be jelly if it was permanent that someone would get one these while you had to grind pvp seals for you're artifact. 5 speed isn't going make you move at macha speed and 200 defense wont make a difference on how much HP you would lose plus 2 stamina really that's nothing. Seriously you can get any of these stats with enchanting minus the 5 speed so 5 speed isn't going to break the game now is it.
    U can't get the 5 speed without losing 8 balance with enchants doe +drunk
  • ZensZens
    Would be cool if this is a sneak peak into artifact revamp but that's probably never gonna happen xD
  • AuntJEMIMAAAAuntJEMIMAAA
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    I agree it would be too op.... Maybe they could sell the artifact in the depot for like 80k nx :) .... I bet people would actually drop that much for it....

In other news, I think it'd be nice if they expanded the list of artifacts available ... maybe make different artifacts with slight changes ... so like a greater werewolf paw (v2) with a longer duration and shorter speed or a shorter duration but higher speed or a shorter duration and shorter cooldown. Would be a nice effect for runs like lako where I waste time on my paw while Lakoria burrows.

Either way, this artifact is really op ... maybe it could be the new artifact for like 500-600 seals without the base stat increases (5 speed, bal, etc.)... That would be worth.
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    Seriously guys this thing is not that op ...

Fast Passion Greater cat statue.
    +5 speed
    -8 bal
    +200 def
    +2 stam
    250 sp every 70 seconds.

VS.

Berserker's Listless Ghost's Possession
    +5 speed
    +200 def
    +2 Stam
    +2stam recovery every second
    +30 att & m. att
    500 sp every 120 seconds.

Comparing those two only gives the ghost possession
    0 bal loss
    +30att(negligible)
    +2 stam recovery(negligible for some characters)
    Slightly better sp gain

Assuming a perm ghost possession was unenchantable It would barely be an upgrade to a fast passion cat statue...

The idea of having a direct upgrade to a cat statue also opens doors for the other artifacts to gain upgrades too. We could have it so you must have a greater artifact + some super rare mat to trade up to a ghost possession (or its equivalent for other artifacts). So in the end you will STILL have to pvp anyways... Sheesh you guys just love to impede progress.
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    edited November 2, 2016
    Nytsuya
    Nytsuya said:

Seriously guys this thing is not that op ...
    you can't really trivialize an 8 balance difference though. if the description listed it as giving +8 balance, i don't think there would be any debate on it's OPness, but your comparison shows that is exactly what it can provide.

• NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    ZiggyStardust

you can't really trivialize an 8 balance difference though.
    That is true. I wanted to make a point about it, but with Ein, R7 scrolls, and shard maxing soon to come.. stacking bal HAS become trivial.. to some degree.

Besides, +5 speed with no penalty would be a great universal buff to all characters.If it's implemented my way or similar, all it requires is a bit of grinding. No RNG nonsense. Who seriously wouldn't want this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for how to implement in game ...

Make the possession a permanent addition to the game and periodically release boosted versions of other artifacts.

Greater Artifact + special mat = Ghost possession (or equivalent)

Special mat = 350 Triumph medals . Special mat can be sold on mp like other rares.

Surprise! Pvp suddenly relevant again. To those who complain about pvp... It's incredibly easy to gain medals now. With a pvp potion you get something like 24 medals per win in siege match. That's 24 medals every 10 min. 9 times a week(?)...Half that per loss
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited November 2, 2016
    Which would be great, if PvP were actually fun...

However you slice it, it will always be ridiculous having to do PvP content in a game for PvE relevant items.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Prototypemind

Which would be great, if PvP were actually fun...

However you slice it, it will always be ridiculous having to do PvP content in a game for PvE relevant items.
    Just do what everyone else does and farm arena with a friend or an alt. If the channel is empty after you and your bud/alt leave it, it resets the who damn channel which results in being able to do it over and over again with no cooldown. It's a lot easier to farm than most crap in this game.
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    Nytsuya
    Nytsuya said:

That is true. I wanted to make a point about it, but with Ein, R7 scrolls, and shard maxing soon to come.. stacking bal HAS become trivial.. to some degree.
    > Freeing up 8 balance is trivial
    >Not like it could allow you to change enchant scrolls on your weapon to make a huge difference in crit
    >Not like it frees up other slots for bonus fasts