[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Demon Hunter set

SuhpremeSuhpreme
Vindictus Rep: 3,935
in General Discussion
who do i gotta succ to get this set? put it back in the shop homie plz ill be loyal and spend 800 dollars for it

Comments

• LaharLahar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    I've deleted a character with Iset set. I'm sick of using multiple characters at this point. If Lynn's second weapon is shitty I'll probably delete that character too out of compulsion.

2017_04_13_0007_2.jpg
    ArishaL
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    mbn to delete characters with extra rare outfits
  • LaharLahar
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    mbn to delete characters with extra rare outfits

What is "mbn?"

Here's it again on lower settings. The thing is I have deleted every character besides Lynn and Arisha sitting at max level 90. I don't feel like leveling up, storage boxing and questing all over again for Delia and Haggie. At a certain point it simply gets very tiring. If it were not for second weapons I would have deleted one of the two remaining already by now.

If I were you simply sell your SQ outfitter and just purchase DH with coin. Give me the $800 if you want to throw it away.

2017_04_16_0000_2.jpg
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    Lahar wrote: »
    What is "mbn?"

MBN = Must Be Nice
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    Leave it to Atlas to start posting irrelevant info on threads again.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    who do i gotta succ to get this set? put it back in the shop homie plz ill be loyal and spend 800 dollars for it

Fairly certain it came out with the SQ set the first time around, so who knows when it'll be back.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    We just had it again for "free" with the summer Ice Cube event, but since it's not with the SQ set right now I wouldn't be surprised if it's available again soon.
  • LaharLahar
    edited April 17, 2017
    We just had it again for "free" with the summer Ice Cube event.

Define free.
    Sekaiiz wrote: »
    Leave it to Atlas to start posting irrelevant info on threads again.

Other things on my mind. I want to delete every character but one yet both Lynn and Arisha don't have their second weapons.