[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Easter Bunny Event info thread (updated)

LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
Vindictus Rep: 5,275
edited April 18, 2017 in General Discussion
Update: Added info below about whether runes are bound!

Event Basics:
  • Event is per character.
  • You age your bunny by feeding your pet chow. The bunny can age 10 years. Each year is composed of 15 increments.
  • Each "Today" battle yields only one Bunny Chow box (doesn't matter how many bosses). Inside is one type of chow. Daily there is a grand total of 13 possible Today battles (7 Colhen, 3 Rocheste, 1 Malina, 2 Ben Chenner).
  • Types of Chow: Bunny Chow Original, Flashy Chow, Frowny Chow
  • Optimally -- you can age the bunny 26 increments per day. You can reach 10 years old in 6 days.
  • Once the bunny reaches 10 years old you can obtain the 10th year prize multiple times. Each successive time only need to fill the 15 increment bar. From here on out it will only take 8 dailies per day to get another rune.

You want to time your feedings (and chow you feed with) based on the bunny's mood. The mood is determined by the color of his spoken text. You can feed anytime. If you correctly time your feedings to match what the bunny mood you will increase the bar by an increment of 2. Else it will increase the bar by an increment of 1.

When the bunny text color is -- feed it
  • Blue text - Bunny Chow Original
  • Orange Text - Flash Chow
  • Purple Text - Frowny Chow

Frequently Asked Questions
  1. Q: Do the rewards expire or bind to the character?
    A: Each egg gift is received in mail and expires after 7 days. It is bound to the character. Depending on the items inside they will either be bound or not. For example: Runes are not bound and can be put in shared storage. AP Capsules are bound.
  2. Q: How to quickly find todays quick battles?
    A: Hit the 'K' key and filter by "Today's" battles:
    842tHTz.jpg

Info provided by Order 5
Order5LavonneTabbedPixelPantsuAnthonytonyboyDenixoSaintGuinnessGhengisJohnPrototypemind

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Doesn't the color of the text pretty much hint what chow to feed it? Frowny being purple.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    What bunny says is irrelevant. Colours of the font and the background of chows' icon must match in order to gain 2 increments.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    1 in malina

3 in rocheste

2 in ben chenner

7 in colhen

13 total.
    Order5
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    edited April 13, 2017
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    1 in malina

3 in rocheste

2 in ben chenner

7 in colhen

13 total.

also dailies refresh twice. once with seals, another at 5pm pdt (12:00 utc)

though if a daily repeats the next day, it won't refresh with seals if you did it after 5pm the previous day
    Order5
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    Is there any way I can delete or hide the rabbit ?

Collecting the food & feeding it is incredibly boring & I don't want the eggs.
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    [*] Max times per day you can feed the bunny: 11

Where is the source for this? I don't believe this is true because I fed my bunny 13 times:

Ff6eVVs.png

26 points

Order5
  • pewsnexpewsnex
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Please update the info to show you can feed the bunny 13 times (max)

proof: 9vXoVoR.png
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Thanks for posting this info.
  • kosckosc
    Vindictus Rep: 1,670
    Maybe the reset is at 8pm EDT with the dailies reset.
    If there are people that completed feeding the bunny before 8pm EDT today, we should be able to confirm.

P.S. I saw the KR server had a New Year's event that is similar to this but with a chicken and their limit was 12 feedings per day so maybe the limit is 12.
    Order5
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited April 13, 2017
    kosc wrote: »
    Maybe the reset is at 8pm EDT with the dailies reset.
    If there are people that completed feeding the bunny before 8pm EDT today, we should be able to confirm.

P.S. I saw the KR server had a New Year's event that is similar to this but with a chicken and their limit was 12 feedings per day so maybe the limit is 12.

Yeah, sorry I missed the thread for the last few hours. I was running all dailies to find out the truth on this info which I got from someone else. After getting and using 13 chow this was proved false. In fact if dailies reset then more than 13 is possible?? Updated main thread to delete this information.
    Order5
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    Gosh. Vindictus has Bonzi Buddies now.
  • Order5Order5
    edited April 14, 2017
    People shouldn't think that there's a max number of times you can feed the rabbit each day. You probably have the freedom to feed it whenever you want until May 11 when the event ends, so the max number of times you can feed the rabbit is determined by how many daily battles you can complete before then.

Also, I collected 41 quotes from this chatter box...and I actually want to mute it now. If there are any more quotes, I'll leave them to someone else to Easter hunt for. The quote changes about every 17-23 seconds.
    SBkwtKh.jpg

WilkoAnthonytonyboy
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    The dailies did not reset this night. When is the exact daily reset now?

Someone claiming it resets 'twice', which I dont believe. Do you have proof?

Also,

d0341c0f7fa18c92f9ce7b89a55a3c1d.png

Anyone knows if these items are tradeable between your account? (shared storage)
    Aka. can we do this event on alts aswell, and then trade all those items to your main?
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    If I have to guess, since this is per char event that the items you get are not tradable or movable.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    JynXi wrote: »
    The dailies did not reset this night. When is the exact daily reset now?

Someone claiming it resets 'twice', which I dont believe. Do you have proof?

Also,

d0341c0f7fa18c92f9ce7b89a55a3c1d.png

Anyone knows if these items are tradeable between your account? (shared storage)
    Aka. can we do this event on alts aswell, and then trade all those items to your main?

It's bound to each character.
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    edited April 14, 2017
    Damn, so the 10th reward prizes are bound to the character.
    Quite a shame, ah well I guess I wont have to waste time on my other characters then.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    I think the latest patch removed the 2nd reset. IIRC, dailies used to reset at 5 pm server time and 1 am server time. But today, i did the dailies when they reset at 5 pm server time and it didnt reset at 1 am server time.
  • LaharLahar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    Are the items exchangeable between characters?
  • QuanQQuanQ
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    if we get runes from the tenth box, do those expire after 7 days as well?
  • Order5Order5
    edited April 14, 2017
    We won't actually know if the 10-years-old awards can use shared storage or not until we actually obtain them, or receive confirmation from a Nexon staff. Judging by the 2-years-old awards, however, I'm assuming the items are not bound, and that the items can in fact use shared storage. I suggest asking at the Nexon streaming event being held later today.
    DA8LHrV.jpg