[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The level up experience change

RankZRankZ
Vindictus Rep: 740
in General Discussion
Does anyone remember I recall long time ago there was an update where now it requires less exp to level to 90. I can't remember which update it was, but can someone link me? Much appreciated

Comments

• EnkrydEnkryd
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    It's still the same amount I believe..It's just with the raids and story quests giving a hell of a lot more exp than back then. Quests used to give 100k EXP for completing them now they give like 400k+

To add to that, the new feature QB allows for 15% extra exp for battles, so it helps even more.
  • LaharLahar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    At level 80 - 90 there are a lot more quest and exp compared to some time ago.
    Story progression at season 3 part 2 is very annoying with story raids.

If I can recall them all:
    Arisha 90
    Lynn 90
    Vella 86
    Eve 73
    Fiona 71
    Kai 70
    Lann 55
    Karok 50
    Hurk 43
    Delia 33
    Haggie 25

Deleted them all but two. I wanted to use a female character but I would consider Haggie very interesting. It simply got to the point where I simply wanted to delete everything. Arisha is stronger than Lynn but let's see what happens with their second weapons also.
    2017_04_13_0007_2.jpg