[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Neit's swingy swangy ohko

HerucrossHerucross
Vindictus Rep: 780
in General Discussion
If I die in neamhain, it's generally to this attack or to rubberbanding during gates. +sad

this might be a strange thing to ask, but does anyone have a diagram of which areas are safe/which areas are not during each of neit's swings, or could clearly describe them to me? I play evie, and when i'm playing scythe I can just blink whenever i see him swing (double blinking on the 3rd one for good measure) and would never know if i ACTUALLY dodged it or if I was just in a position where he wouldn't have hit me anyway, but on staff I have to perfect amber the swings. perfect ambering allows you to cancel immediately and amber again for the next swing, but if I amber a swing that doesn't hit me, my options are to hold the amber for the next swing (and get hit because it wasn't a perfect amber), or try to amber again as fast as I can after the current one breaks, which 90% doesn't work because the amber will cancel as soon as he swings again. It's also a little frustrating that the camera takes over for the initial part and it's disorienting.

I've watched videos online but I still don't feel confident/knowledgeable enough for this move, and I feel bad basically having to use other people's runs just to practice dodging this one move.

Comments

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited April 11, 2017

If your issue is with staff, try this. There is text in the description box as well.
    There are A LOT of safe spots around the map, but I don't know every single one of them and I'm too lazy to list them.
    Herucross
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175