[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

So...why did i just get banned?

BlargenheimlichBlargenheimlich
Vindictus Rep: 210
in Account Support
So i start playing finally for the first time in months, i log in, solo a raid, no problem, but i kept noticing hiccups, so i think to myself: "Hmm...ill just re-install the game to my ssd".
Started up the game, played a bit, realized i hadn't set my graphics settings up yet, so i log out to the main menu, set them, let the game restart and poof...my 4+ years with this game just up in smoke...only things i had/have running are Discord, Antivirus (avast), nvidia control, chrome, MSI afterburner, steam, and my headset's software (plantronics)
Is there a chance im just having internet issues or did i literally just get banned for no reason?

Comments

• BlargenheimlichBlargenheimlich
    Just reset my computer, modem, router, everything. For whatever ungodly reason, I am indeed banned.
    c3004867eae0c658db0a116784c2535a.jpg
    Teach me to return to a game I used to love eh?
  • BlargenheimlichBlargenheimlich
    After talking to support we figured it out. Thanks nexon!
    PixelPantsu
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    MSI Afterburner / Rivetuner OSD I assume? Also, was it reverted?
    DearestLloyd
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100

mind letting us know what it was? if it was indeed any of those programs you had running that caused it, it would be nice for the community to know so someone else doesnt get banned for no reason either. This random banning has me questioning the integrity of their systems in place to give out the bans.
    DearestLloyd
  • DearestLloydDearestLloyd
    Vindictus Rep: 975
    edited April 10, 2017
    SirRFI wrote: »

This please. Can you tell us which program it was and if you got a strike on your account for it?
  • TeknofobixTeknofobix
    Vindictus Rep: 665
    SirRFI wrote: »

This please. Can you tell us which program it was and if you got a strike on your account for it?

It shouldn't be either of those as I have both of those running all the time.