[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Which of the new Hellfairy pets do you want?

Comments

• LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    Not until pets become permanent duration while summoned, no feeding, and cant die.
    DAOWAce
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    I want them all.

Because REASONS!
    Order5
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    Lovin' these events that last forever, now I can just kick back and wait for the prices of the things I want to tank.

Confirmed tanking of prices already, unbinds back down to 5m on day 1 +yay
  • Rin_NanasakiRin_Nanasaki
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    this packs are so broken... i opened 60 packs and got NO PET NOR AVATAR SET!!! just a bunch of dyes, cheap coupons and some misc i can barely sell for any gold. Nexon must have something against me cuz i see people getting pets at the first 5 packs some even TWICE!!! it was the same thing with the elchulus wings and i opened 400 packs. so tell me Nexon what did i do to deserve or in this case not deserve something nice out of these packs? have i not supported the game enought???
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Laosduude wrote: »
    Not until pets become permanent duration while summoned, no feeding, and cant die.

Succy pets can't die.
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    You wanna tell me what you're doing here?

RzFooFb.png
    Quinque
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    ^ They can. You can starvate them to 'death'.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    this packs are so broken... i opened 60 packs and got NO PET NOR AVATAR SET!!! just a bunch of dyes, cheap coupons and some misc i can barely sell for any gold. Nexon must have something against me cuz i see people getting pets at the first 5 packs some even TWICE!!! it was the same thing with the elchulus wings and i opened 400 packs. so tell me Nexon what did i do to deserve or in this case not deserve something nice out of these packs? have i not supported the game enought???

You fell for the Gambler's Fallacy, unfortunately. You think that if you open enough, or because you spend enough to support the system that you deserve to win or that you're guaranteed to win. There's nothing wrong with playing the boxes if you understand that the odds don't favor you, but having the expectations that you're entitled to win is just bad reasoning. "The house always wins", otherwise the house couldn't stay in business.

In the future what you should do is buy a few boxes for kicks if you're in the mood, know that you probably won't win, then buy what you want off the MP. Otherwise, you need to do what you did with the wings and buy however many boxes you need to get it with coupons, and then consider getting the item before then a bonus.

Lastly, it sucks that they get people like this because clearly it's actually had a pretty detrimental effect on you. Systems like this aren't very kind.
    SignustSylariusDAOWAceValeska
  • EnkrydEnkryd
    Vindictus Rep: 410

Yep, I stopped after 22 boxes, I got nothing. Just mercs and some cheap coupons like you said, wasn't worth for me +cry
  • Rin_NanasakiRin_Nanasaki
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    edited April 6, 2017
    You fell for the Gambler's Fallacy, unfortunately. You think that if you open enough, or because you spend enough to support the system that you deserve to win or that you're guaranteed to win. There's nothing wrong with playing the boxes if you understand that the odds don't favor you, but having the expectations that you're entitled to win is just bad reasoning. "The house always wins", otherwise the house couldn't stay in business.

In the future what you should do is buy a few boxes for kicks if you're in the mood, know that you probably won't win, then buy what you want off the MP. Otherwise, you need to do what you did with the wings and buy however many boxes you need to get it with coupons, and then consider getting the item before then a bonus.

Lastly, it sucks that they get people like this because clearly it's actually had a pretty detrimental effect on you. Systems like this aren't very kind.

i didnt wanted to sound like because i supported i should get what i wanted it not my point. its just...400 packs and no wings, 60 now and no pet...theres got to be something wrong with my odds or i'm the unluckyest person in the game.

Sylarius
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    wait so the boxes are for ever?
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    My gm opened 10 and got Jessie.... I have 105kk saved up so I am gonna buy debbie or jessie when the price has gone down. or maybe both xD
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530

i didnt wanted to sound like because i supported i should get what i wanted it not my point. its just...400 packs and no wings, 60 now and no pet...theres got to be something wrong with my odds or i'm the unluckyest person in the game.

There's really no way to know how random the RNG is in this game, but a lot of things suggest random it ain't.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited April 8, 2017
    I would like Debbie or Maxie. Also, isn't it ironic that it is 400 tickets to exchange for a pet when it was 200 tickets in Korea? Then again, our version of the Gachapon is much different than Korea's, but still. And Succubus Outfitter being 400 tickets when it was 300-350 Shards from Ice Cubes. Inconsistent much?
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited April 8, 2017
    The price of the box if halved compared to Kr's version and the Lucky Ice Cube.

Might collect them all as well, depends on how lucky I am.
  • ValeskaValeska
    Vindictus Rep: 300

If you bought 400 packs last time for the elchy wings, you could have traded them in for 300 tickets if I am not mistaken. Those boxes gave 1-3 coupons per box...
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    So, are there any utility of these HellFairies? Do they all have the same abilities?
  • IbNoobIbNoob
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    KMonk wrote: »
    So, are there any utility of these HellFairies? Do they all have the same abilities?
    same skills for all

Itadakimas
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    What skill will those be?
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Immortality, gathering, mining, healing.