[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Missing Drops

GruesomeCrimsonGruesomeCrimson
Vindictus Rep: 420
in Bug Reporting
I'm trying to complete the Cadet Ring crafting aspect of the quest for Gwynn. I can't transfer from Colhen to Rocheste until I can complete the crafting of the ring and the quest line won't proceed. The part that isn't appearing is the "Source of Strength" and you need two of them. It says that the only place you can get is by killing the Yeti King, which I have done 7 damn times. Care to look into this?

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Try Black Belly.
  • GruesomeCrimsonGruesomeCrimson
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    I've done every mission in Hoarfrost Depths 6 to 7 times while grinding for the AP points -- nothing. Otherwise I wouldn't be out here asking questions. Would I?
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited April 6, 2017
    To fully answer your inquiry, there is no bug. Yeti King is just a low drop rate (not low enough to be compared to a scroll drop though), and Black Belly is your best option if you are farming for Source of Strength.

pHkomx2.jpg

^That was on my first run. So either you are extremely unlucky, I am extremely lucky, or this simply isn't the game for you.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    I'm trying to complete the Cadet Ring crafting aspect of the quest for Gwynn. I can't transfer from Colhen to Rocheste until I can complete the crafting of the ring and the quest line won't proceed. The part that isn't appearing is the "Source of Strength" and you need two of them. It says that the only place you can get is by killing the Yeti King, which I have done 7 damn times. Care to look into this?

Uh...if im not wrong, Gwynn now gives you the cadet ring for the quest so you dont have to make it anymore...I cant remember if this is before or after you have to do black belly though, but you shouldnt need to craft the ring itself anymore.
This discussion has been closed.