[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Tricks and Tips

ScytheebeezyScytheebeezy
Vindictus Rep: 500
edited March 30, 2017 in Hurk
Other than using Ultimatum to animation cancel, I don't really know anything else.
Sometimes, I see people goes straight into the thrusting motion similar to space+R, but a lot faster. If anyone can explain how to do that, it would be helpful.
Also what is blockade cancel? I seen people talk about it but no idea how to do it.

Comments

• IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    you can do that poke by smashing when you run, but before vortex is ready. and then judgement/ultimatum have invul frames. i dont hurk much so im not sure about blockade cancel, probably just try normal/smash/ultimatum soon as you blockade. uhh, bonus tip: if u see poison, dodge all over it. revenge stacks will add like crazy. makes the next smash stronger, so use full moon or w/e its called
  • DebahrDebahr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,300
    edited April 2, 2017
    If I'm thinking of the correct thing for blockade canceling, it's just blockading immediately after a normal attack. You can do this multiple times with some normal attacks; this lets you spam blockade to tank a hit that you may have missed the timing of. You can also cut the animations of some smashes short with blockade.

Explained a bit at 11:23

• KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    Blockade > Normal Attack > Immediately Blockade again at the start of the Normal Attack > Repeat

Good for building up stacks against boss combos like Keaghan's 4 hit or Lugh's 5 hit attack. Or you just spam it when in doubt. Necessary skill to learn for Neamhain.