[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Any old school players around? Looking for a video

IanIan
Vindictus Rep: 605
in General Discussion
It was something like a spear lann keaghan barbarian solo. Was from the Best Barbarian NA thread in the old Lann forums in like 2013 I think. Only gem I can find from that thread is this:

I think this guy was crowned the best barbarian NA, but it's not the keaghan video I'm looking for.
BloodAngel

Comments

• jjXjjX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited April 5, 2017
    Two reccommendation links later:

Is that it? Certainly it's the one I remember.
    Dank memes from 2012
    BloodAngelarkaine757
  • IanIan
    Nah it was a keaghan solo. Guy made fun of like everyone in the MLG 1337 soloist community
  • SylariusSylarius
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    Only video that comes to mind is this? Maybe they're similar.

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Raid Hunter is the only famous Lann I am aware of from back then. Lanns would often follow his example. Probably not who You are looking for, but someone may need this.
  • DarkZelinkDarkZelink
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    Sounds like you're talking about either Cameri or Mercury (Ernmass on east iirc), unfortunately there's not an archived version of the old forums that i can find so i dont know if you'll be able to find mercury's youtube channel. Cameri's is Here , though i dont know if he ever soloed keagh.

• IanIan
    I think it was one of Mercury's videos. I looked through cameri's. Unrelated to those two, I also found this old gem. Still not what I was looking for but high quality anyways

• AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    edited April 6, 2017

All the real barbarians were on West

But then Mercury was a close contender.
  • arkaine757arkaine757
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    jjX wrote: »
    Two reccommendation links later:

Is that it? Certainly it's the one I remember.
    Dank memes from 2012

If you saw this video, you are already dead.
  • VortieneVortiene
    Vindictus Rep: 100

Probably it

Also does anyone remember a metal song from a sword lann solo with clean female vocals? All i can remember from it was "no hope for us" and some light singing with intermitted growling from the males in the group. I think it was a klaus/bloodfist solo