[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

April 5th Scheduled Maintenance

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited April 4, 2017 in News Archive
Dear Players,

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, April 5th at 7:00 AM PDT. During this period, all servers will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 1.5 hours, concluding at around 8:30 AM PDT.

XHK7WE6.jpg

- Start and End Time -

Pacific: 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM PDT

Eastern: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM EDT

Europe: 4:00 PM - 7:30 PM CEST

Australia: 12:00 AM - 1:30 AM AEST Thursday, April 6th

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- What -

Weekly Server Upkeep
End of the April Fools Events
A new case with some little helpers within...
Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• KlmikoKlmiko
    Vindictus Rep: 725
    "A new case with some little helpers within..." . . .. what do mean!! tell me more!
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    aw man bro hold on i dont got my money ready for this gacha..
    Angelina610Mung
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    I swear if they mean"little helpers" are rabbits cause easter is on the 15th..OH BOY
  • QuanQQuanQ
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    still have those egg dyes on inventory from idk which year..ha
    i dont know why i even keeping them
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    new hair? :o
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    edited April 5, 2017
    Saygo wrote: »
    We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 1.5 hours, concluding at around 8:30 AM PDT.

Europe: 4:00 PM - 7:30 PM CEST

Why does the maint last 3,5h for Europe? Is this a typo, and if so, what are the real times?
    Callistheneredback
  • DAOWAceDAOWAce
    Vindictus Rep: 1,165
    The end of these atrociously damage numbers can't come quick enough.
    KiruaAnthonytonyboyMastaTsiiiJurrieDownIoadPixelPantsuLoLoBootyMizoraSylariusand 1 other.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    I believe this is Succubus Pet. This will help with the price of those stupid unbinds. Mark my word, it could be wrong tho XD
    LoLoBooty
  • EdaymEdaym
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    Let's retranslate something that was already translated into something worse
    Anthonytonyboy
  • DaPlayaDaPlaya
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    Klmiko wrote: »
    "A new case with some little helpers within..." . . .. what do mean!! tell me more!

At first I thought it was a new event, but it turns out to be another cash shop RNG box.
  • QuiJinnQuiJinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    edited April 5, 2017
    Succubus pets!!! i have been waiting so long for this!!!
    oh.. RNG boxes AGAIN...
    nevermind the Succubus pets... i want to buy the pets (all 4)!, but NOT by freakign rng boxes..
  • ziggybladeziggyblade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,155
    Spend ur money on a game with no community makes no sense. Waiting for the BIG ...There will be no more updates for the game..... coming soon lol.
  • QuiJinnQuiJinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    btw, when do we get XE version back? and when will bugs finally be fixed so this game will be playable again? i really miss the game i loved so much in the past. it is called Vindictus (Europe)
  • WWhiteWWhite
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    Why isn't the Succubus Queen Set in the Exchange shop? It says in the news update "Almost everything in this case is Airtight, and you can also find all four Hellfairies and the Succubus Queen Set in the Exchange Shop, purchasable for 400 Vindicator coupons!"

It should be in there.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    WWhite wrote: »
    Why isn't the Succubus Queen Set in the Exchange shop? It says in the news update "Almost everything in this case is Airtight, and you can also find all four Hellfairies and the Succubus Queen Set in the Exchange Shop, purchasable for 400 Vindicator coupons!"

It should be in there.
    ?
    LwdgWvf.png
  • WWhiteWWhite
    Suhpreme wrote: »

It should be in there.
    ?
    LwdgWvf.png

Its not in there

abd73ea3f3.png

• KiwaKiwa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    Suhpreme wrote: »

It should be in there.
    ?
    LwdgWvf.png

Its not in there

abd73ea3f3.png

That's because you're viewing the exchange shop on a male character, can only buy it on females.
  • WWhiteWWhite
    Wait its prob because im on male char
    PixelPantsu