[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Black Elchulas Wings

MastaMasta
Vindictus Rep: 840
edited April 3, 2017 in General Discussion
What are the chances of them having this sale for black elchulas wings again?

Also, why does Nexon not sale more gacha in between updates? Does it not make sense at a business stand point to have a gacha sale more often?
  1. Chance of Black Elchulas Wing Sale Coming Back?35 votes
    1. Once in a life time sale!
       34% (12 votes)
    2. Very Soon!
       3% (1 vote)
    3. Soon.
       29% (10 votes)
    4. Never.
       34% (12 votes)

Comments

• HerucrossHerucross
    Vindictus Rep: 780
    They will eventually. Probably alongside the Regina wings whenever those get released
    BloodAngel
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    Convince them to let me sell my unopened box of Elchulus wings and u can have it
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    You'll likely have to get the new and improved Elchulus wings in order to have a version that can be sold, just like it seems that the OG Zecallion set will not be updated to feature the lion mask even though that's literally the only difference between it and the new one.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    You'll likely have to get the new and improved Elchulus wings in order to have a version that can be sold, just like it seems that the OG Zecallion set will not be updated to feature the lion mask even though that's literally the only difference between it and the new one.
    There's also that burning effect on shoulders I think. Same goes for Iset, Succubus Queen and Keaghan sets - some shiny particles.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Masta wrote: »
    Also, why does Nexon not sale more gacha in between updates? Does it not make sense at a business stand point to have a gacha sale more often?

This has been asked so many times and still boggles me. I don't own a business myself so I have troubles understanding how holding back on customers generates more profits.

You can't honestly tell me that this company makes more profits releasing something once a year compared to having it available all year round, there is no way.

I'm convinced now that they only do this to keep them 'rare' for collectors. Even this is far fetched tho because Nexon caring isn't a strong argument.

/rant
    KiyoujiArishaLSaintGuinnessMasta
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    There's usually some middle ground between artificial scarcity generating sales and simply becoming a detriment to revenue, and Nexon doesn't seem to know where it lies. I can't imagine that they're using any real analytic tools to figure it out here.
    SaintGuinnessBloodAngel
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    edited April 5, 2017
    Have you watched the streams? They don't even know how to equip gear during the live streams. How can we expect them to figure any of this out? haha.
    BloodAngel
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    I wish they would at give us a chance to earn the Elchulus wings like they did with the white butterfly wings.