[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

PVP Capture the flag

Comments

• BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    the problem is in siege, the ones with the bombs are not as being targeted as in flag capture.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    I dont see the problem with this, idk what the teams will be like 3vs3? 6vs6? but the teams are even if there is 3 people chaining you to death then you dont have very good team members, and if you pick up the flag you just want the other team just to leave you alone? its called capture the flag, picking up there flag and scoreing ends the game so ya they will kill you as fast as possable, but as a said before many times there should be limitations when hitting you in the air and hitting you just when you get up from the ground.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    I dont see the problem with this, idk what the teams will be like 3vs3? 6vs6? but the teams are even if there is 3 people chaining you to death then you dont have very good team members, and if you pick up the flag you just want the other team just to leave you alone? its called capture the flag, picking up there flag and scoreing ends the game so ya they will kill you as fast as possable, but as a said before many times there should be limitations when hitting you in the air and hitting you just when you get up from the ground.

you might not be with your freaking 11k hp and w/e crit res lol
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited April 6, 2017
    Same with everyone else if they do fixed stats, its not like i "Need" my 12.5k hp 130 crit resis, I gear down all the time in Arena
  • Sky_CardisSky_Cardis
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Player with flag: Cant fight/use dodge. Minor Speed debuff (maybe...a 5% reduction). Maybe an HP and DEF buff and no knock back.
    That way lets say its a 3 on 3...1 has flag, 2 must bodyguard the flag holder from the 3 enemies.
    It would add strategy. A Slow and Tanky Character, or a Nimble but character? What seems best with the team comp you have? Whats is the enemies comp?

I reason I say make it so they cant fight or dodge is so characters like Cetus Karok can't just spam the all the invincible frames and not be touched 9/10 times while holding the flag. Though...I'm sure there may be a way to prevent abuse of the flag holder convince framing constantly.
    Maybe picking up the flag removes all your skills and replaces your hotkeys with some flag related attacks and dodges...? (inspired by Charles Expedition loosely)

BUT it also comes down to...which CTF is this?
    Where Team one has to take Team 2 Flag near their base and vice versa? (This would fir the 6 v 6 or more)
    Or Flag in middle of Map and both teams try to get the flag to their base? (This would fit the 3 v 3)