[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cooking Recipes

HighwinderHighwinder
Vindictus Rep: 1,300
edited April 2, 2017 in General Discussion
What are the new cooking recipes available through the Spear master/Wall master event? Is it worth it?

Comments

• BlissKnightBlissKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Wait is cooking even worth it in general?
    Callisthene
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    Wait is cooking even worth it in general?

Nope.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    you get a cookie recipe that gives 20 minutes of stamina regeneration upon consumption.

after getting the book, you need the following ingredients:

Egg x5

apples x5

sugar x20

flour x10

butter x10

Cost to gather said materials from the rocheste bar: 1,400 G. 10 seconds to craft.

X100 recipe: 500 eggs, 500 apples, 2,000 sugar, 1,000 flour, 1,000 butter, cost: 140,000 G. 1,000 seconds to craft (you make 6 per minute. So it would take 16 - 2/3 minutes to craft 100 cookies).
    HighwinderSlothPrincess
  • AyPoolAyPool
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    If you already have the snowman cookie from years back then no because the festival cookie does the same thing. If you are a completionist, then yes.
    Highwinder
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Where do I get the recipe at?
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Where do I get the recipe at?

Malina inn
    PixelPantsu
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited April 3, 2017
    @pixelpantsu Can I have some of your cookies? +shy I suck at these mini-games.

@Ikarsu Do you know what the stam regen rate is? How does it compare to the white fish/tactich salad which last for 30 minutes (although the recipe is much more feasible)? For reference: vindictus.gamepedia.com/Status#List_of_Beneficial_Status_Effects

My favorite thing to do is drop an assorted grilled fish & white fish salad when someone drops a prem soap. The effects stack.
    Highwinder
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    @LolLoBooty

Its garbage. 0.5 stam per sec.
    Highwinder
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    As much as I like the food effects, who in their right mind would ever learn and master cooking. =\
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    DownIoad wrote: »
    As much as I like the food effects, who in their right mind would ever learn and master cooking. =\
    @LoLoBooty
    a6c001465dea694771d690b672fb7fae.gif

Highwinder
  • EclipsiaEclipsia
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    You need to collect 2 golden trophy, after completing both spear and wall master (lvl 20) you get a tittle for each one as well. As far as advice goes, for spear aim at where they would pop out and i think they have 2 different routines per lvl. For wall use the invisible wall to travel faster you'd probably need it for 10 and up.

Goodluck!
    PS: i took 50 minutes to finish the spear master and 40 minutes for wall.. yeah.. i messed up alot +haha
    Highwinder
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    From what is that GIF? Is it from the cooking anime? idk lol sorry xD
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275

What do you say when you mastered it on two characters? :# Umm, I guess I get really bored sometimes.

But on a serious note it's good alternative for alts/low-level chars if you need to fulfill the daily mission reqs "craft one item".
    Sekaiiz wrote: »
    @LolLoBooty

Its garbage. 0.5 stam per sec.

Ahh, poop. 20 seconds and only .5 stam and cost 2 gold tickets? Not worth learning.
    Highwinder
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited April 3, 2017
    @lolobooty Sekaiiz mentioned the stam regen rate, but it can stack with other stamina regen effects like stam potions, insane reaper, and berserker scroll.

so stam potion + cookie = 5.5 per second.

If anything, I find the breserker one to be useless as it has a chance to activate upon attacking, and sometimes, it doesn't proc at all during the course of the battle.
    Highwinder
  • HighwinderHighwinder

Haha I did.. it rolled high on my last attempt too.. stuck at 62 Cooking Expertise - I did this years ago, thinking they might actually go somewhere with it. Nope.
  • HighwinderHighwinder
    Eclipsia wrote: »
    You need to collect 2 golden trophy, after completing both spear and wall master (lvl 20) you get a tittle for each one as well. As far as advice goes, for spear aim at where they would pop out and i think they have 2 different routines per lvl. For wall use the invisible wall to travel faster you'd probably need it for 10 and up.

Goodluck!
    PS: i took 50 minutes to finish the spear master and 40 minutes for wall.. yeah.. i messed up alot +haha

Invisible wall?