[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

A Lynnsister sea

VladinoVladino
Vindictus Rep: 2,875
in Lynn
Tha cheap latex babe and crab are meanies. They wanna kill lil Lynnies T_T...

Ya dun believe me? What about evul crab circles?

Circles say:"Ya can try yar petty lil dodges but we still gatchya" Me:"Nuuu T_T"

Uh little rat since when ya tis short...

And what about tha shini purple ones?

Purplicirclino, yay, it looks cute it can't hart me right?

And at tha end even windstep bug...
ZatoxMochiSweetkyushinoSeptyZaytiatus

Comments

• ZatoxZatox
    Vindictus Rep: 755
    Thx Vlad for the vids. I have used some of your vids for Lynn-issues tickets.

I see myself play when I look at those vids +joy
  • SeptySepty
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    edited March 26, 2017
    Well lynn always been unwanted child of Nexon. bugs overload specially most important dodge skills. At neam a lynn cant play close fight contuniuesly. but hey LYNN is close fight character !!! +sad
    VladinoZatoxkyushinoSunrisePDI
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Hate running into bugs/poor design on this fight, but some of these are timing errors etc. In "Hate Circles" your dodging the mist, but you do nothing to dodge the swipe before the circle ae.
  • ZatoxZatox
    Mixxia wrote: »
    Hate running into bugs/poor design on this fight, but some of these are timing errors etc. In "Hate Circles" your dodging the mist, but you do nothing to dodge the swipe before the circle ae.

It can be countered by thunderlegging forward. I also experience the bugs in other runs. I think these are class related flaws.

• VladinoVladino
    edited March 28, 2017
    Mixxia wrote: »
    In "Hate Circles" your dodging the mist, but you do nothing to dodge the swipe before the circle ae.
    Yes that one was my bad +shy
    Edit: But it's there to point out that the purple circle got more aoe then it shows. Short windstep is my bad too but you know when something don't go as you expect(and I expected teleporting close to her) you can act hastily. Nuu windstep buf can be my bad too because I didn't check if I really got windstep buff before activating little rat (but there was white circle from little rat block before so... you know). In circles are meanies That's my fault too because I know that those circles are spawning like they want sometimes even noticeable time later then the pincer or tentacle hitting time (don't think even tunderleg would have helped me there... just don't stand under hitting spot and you are safe ). The other are low fps, bad connection or just bad day bugs ... Like when you skip the last attack of flying guillotine, sudden doubledodge, shorter frames of dodges, hits in windstep (well no1 said that you are invul in windstep >.<), invisible attacks, delayed attacks, teleports (like when some1 reconnects or when you are thrown out of battlefield), or attacks hit you even before they have started (like when she starts that lance forward piercieng attack and you got dmg the time she is just preparing for the stab). Also windstep buff applies when you block an attack but when you got bad connection with host (high latency) the buff applies after the point little rat enables to use it resulting in inability to use windstep immediately.

Since there is no description how windstep should work can't say anything about these but I wasn't pressing anything during the windstep time:

• ZatoxZatox
    edited March 28, 2017
    I also experience trouble with thunderleg and the whirlwind attack. Dealing 5x 2500 damage after succesfull dodge at thunderleg. I somehow thing that the 3 whirlwinds have no velocity for a second when they are spawned from attack.

Got any vid to show Vlad? If you know what I meant.

However, this is not really a Lynn specific flaw.
  • VladinoVladino
    Don't have that one :/ dodge that right most of time nao. But beware of invisible circles (evul circles again) during that attack
  • ZatoxZatox
    Vladino wrote: »
    Don't have that one :/ dodge that right most of time nao. But beware of invisible circles (evul circles again) during that attack ....

Thunderleg or redo rat just to be sure.
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    I'm at this point of the story but have been avoiding this raid. It seems like my fears have been realized. This doesn't encourage me. LOL.
  • SunrisePDISunrisePDI
    Vindictus Rep: 940
    Don't have that one :/ dodge that right most of time nao. But beware of invisible circles (evul circles again) during that attack

This can be happening because the uneven ground surface where the aoe starts from a lower ground surface, the place where its invisible must be a higher surface. Like crom's aoe's
    This can be a problem with windstep if you want to slide behind the boss, just got stuck on that bumpy ground.

I'm at this point of the story but have been avoiding this raid. It seems like my fears have been realized. This doesn't encourage me. LOL.

i dont bother ether with my gear atm 11.7def 23.3att 60atsp. Iam at the end of the storyline. Ima just ded meat afther 4 hits or 5 thats to much for my litta Lynn T_T
  • ZatoxZatox

It is hard but doable with the right party. You may have to put more practise effort into it.

This raid is still a good test for me. It also made me play different and more efficient. I recommend not to avoid it. Better to practise once or twice per week minimum and become a skilled Lynn +fight :)
    SaintGuinness
  • hynurahynura
    Vindictus Rep: 960
    Nuu windstep buf can be my bad too because I didn't check if I really got windstep buff before activating little rat (but there was white circle from little rat block before so... you know).

This is a bug I've also encountered a few times both in Neam and outside of Neam. When you have it, you can't get the Wind Step buff even when you've timed your Little Rat correctly (as seen by that white circle). Once you have this bug, you're pretty much stuck without Wind Step for the rest of the battle :(. It's not Neam specific though.

For her whirlwhind attack, I only use Little Rat->Wind Step if she's directly in front of my face. If Wind Step lands you in a bad spot, its frames don't last long enough for the circles shot out at the end of that attack and I find it easy to get hit before Thunderleg iframes kick in. When she's mid-range and attacking in my direction (around the distance between you and her at 0:01 in your video), I dodge toward the right (roughly a 2 o'clock angle) for her first strike so I can follow up with Flying Guillotine instead. If I'm at her sides or behind her, I only Little Rat and run after her once it's clear to do so.

Once you're used to the raid, it's really not that bad :). You do have to know the raid inside out, and you need a decent connection/fps too (RIP lag). It's designed to be a challenge that rewards good gameplay--if that floats your boat, it's definitely worth the effort. And if not, there's nothing wrong with skipping it either.
  • VladinoVladino
    hynura wrote: »
    Nuu windstep buf can be my bad too because I didn't check if I really got windstep buff before activating little rat (but there was white circle from little rat block before so... you know).

This is a bug I've also encountered a few times both in Neam and outside of Neam. When you have it, you can't get the Wind Step buff even when you've timed your Little Rat correctly (as seen by that white circle). Once you have this bug, you're pretty much stuck without Wind Step for the rest of the battle :(. It's not Neam specific though.

I agree, but got it in neam most of time (longer the duration of battle the higher chance to get it). The most problematic thing is that it comes randomly during battle. Sometimes I realize it when trying to port to her sometimes when dodging her attacks (but caused me few deaths until now). The bug duration of is from 15 sec to 5 mins or until you die and sometimes you get it two or more times in one run when you are unlucky.