[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lochlann plains erg pot room

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
in General Discussion
Is there a guaranteed way to get to the erg pot room? The crossroads parts seems to put you in random rooms no matter what kind of path combination you take, so i dont think theres a guaranteed way to get to the erg pot room...unless someone knows of one?

Comments

• ZelohZeloh
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Not sure if there is a guaranteed way for them to appear but i remember reading somewhere on an old forum post that Left-Left-Left could spawn them,i could be wrong so if anyone else knows please correct me.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Zeloh wrote: »
    Not sure if there is a guaranteed way for them to appear but i remember reading somewhere on an old forum post that Left-Left-Left could spawn them,i could be wrong so if anyone else knows please correct me.

Runs are predetermined whether or not it gives the secret vault no matter which route you take. The same case goes for the rooms you see in the crossroads of Lochlann plains where they change on each run.
  • ZelohZeloh
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    edited March 30, 2017
    Ikarsu wrote: »

Runs are predetermined whether or not it gives the secret vault no matter which route you take. The same case goes for the rooms you see in the crossroads of Lochlann plains where they change on each run.

You're sure they are predetermined and not RNG like most of the game?
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    When you dc and reconnect while you are in those rooms you can take another route different from the one you have already taken (if you take the same then no mosters are inside) and sometimes you get secret room when you try different route. So imo it can be predetermined, it can depend on the route you take from 2nd room or all route you have taken, you may be able to get it every run or just on lucky runs. I have tried looking at those routes since the end of one room is the same as the beginning of another (when you get to the secret room it isn't), but still don't know. Now I run left-left-left because don't want to bother anymore (but also got it on left-right-left, left-left-right,right-right-right, left-right-left)
  • NessaEsperNessaEsper
    Vindictus Rep: 780
    edited March 30, 2017
    Nah it's random, Only way is the luck of the draw.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Seems pretty silly that the erg pot would be random but the trees are fixed...
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Ikarsu wrote: »

You're sure they are predetermined and not RNG like most of the game?

Lochlann is my go to spot for farming paradise orbs, since I can nab up to two a run, along with element mats to boot and solid shards for combining with blue essences.

If there's anything I can say about the secret vault is that out of the overall 375 runs (and still counting) that I did since release, I only encountered it about 30 times going the same LLL route in the cross roads. What I have noticed is that if you get the zombie room that has 1 erg pot in it, the next room would likely contain the secret vault, but there is no sure way to prove that considering that I got it in the most random occasions from getting two morbus rooms in a row.

so basically, in a nutshell. 1 > 2 > secret vault check > 3 > Epidemius boss room. It doesn't matter which route you take either, but for the sake of speed running, I always choose the left side.
    Question2 wrote: »
    Seems pretty silly that the erg pot would be random but the trees are fixed...

Minimally, you get 2 per run, but sometimes you can get as high as 11 pots if you're lucky enough. The 2 shiny trees is always part of that dungeon, as it is meant for the player to farm for paradise orbs in an efficient matter, along with the regular lum giving a chance to give another one to boot. If you are wearing the para orb seed (abom), then you can get an upwards of 0-6 per run (due to element stone materials dropping form shinies), which can drastically reduce the runs required to obtain the orbs needed to upgrade the primes to their max potential (or replacing the materials at 14 per prime or 4 per inherit shard respectively).

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    The route is always random. You could do Left-Left-Left or Right-Right-Right and still not get it to spawn.