[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Protection rune 10-12

QweenandreaQweenandrea
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited March 21, 2017 in Bug Reporting
I would like to share my experience about protection rune with the community. And eventually find an answer about whether it's bugged.

Last weekend 7 trial with this rune from +11 to +12. All fail. The probability of this result is 60%^7, which is less than 3%. On the other side, I got 1 success out of 4 without using protection rune. That seems ok.

It could be bad luck, which I have nothing to complain. However, anyone from EU have successed any enhancement above +12 with this rune? Particularly after migration? I'm curious. Please enlighten me!
  1. Have you successed enhancement above +12 with protection rune, after migration?6 votes
    1. Yes, Praise God
       17% (1 vote)
    2. No, it was unlucky
       83% (5 votes)

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 20, 2017
    Its not bug those runes are just made in this way to fail in my opinion , the same like 100 brynn elixir :p this is my opinion of course only
    Toksiko
  • ToksikoToksiko
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Its not bug those runes are just made in this way to fail in my opinion , the same like 100 brynn elixir :p this is my opinion of course only

I agree! They are completely cursed :(
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Last weekend 7 trial with this rune from +11 to +12. All fail. The probability of this result is 60%^7, which is less than 3%. On the other side, I got 1 success out of 4 without using protection rune. That seems ok.

It's not unreasonable to think that. However, streaks are dismissible observations because the system doesn't make any claims to be random (or close enough to be considered random); streaks can occur however they want and as frequently they want so long as the fail rate is approximately 60% (assuming that the fail rate is actually 60%).
  • QweenandreaQweenandrea
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    A poll is added. Please contribute to a collective result. I may be unlucky, but we can find out the truth TOGETHER!
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    zG7x7gL.png
    fhI4FgH.gif
    AymonToksiko
  • LinlinxiLinlinxi
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    Good idea
    Toksiko