[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fishing Event Drop Table?

MastaMasta
Vindictus Rep: 840
in General Discussion
Is there a drop table for fishing event?
I want to know if it's worth leaving my pc on..

Comments

• ManiakEparkManiakEpark
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I only opened 30 or so pouches myself. Got avg element stones, element stone mats, paradise stones, godly iron ore, att boost potions, and superior iron ore are what i remember getting so far.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Nothing amazing, but lots of S2/S3 mats. The only enchant pounch I got was meh.
  • MastaMasta
    I only opened 30 or so pouches myself. Got avg element stones, element stone mats, paradise stones, godly iron ore, att boost potions, and superior iron ore are what i remember getting so far.
    Tradeable?
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    The only bound items from the fishing event so far seems to be soap/stims/etc. Stuff like stones dont bind.
    MastaBloodAngel
  • MastaMasta
    Question2 wrote: »
    The only bound items from the fishing event so far seems to be soap/stims/etc. Stuff like stones dont bind.
    Great in need of mats!
    BloodAngelxCutieDefendeRx
  • SLAMMENING420SLAMMENING420
    Vindictus Rep: 1,450
    Can confirm that Magic Powders/Blessed Magic Powders and Elixirs drop (not bound)
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    So far potions, magic poweders, elixirs, all tiers of iron, all tiers of enhancement stones, element stones, soaps, boost potions and stimulants, and weapon and armor durability.