[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Avoira Ein Lacher No UI

SteyStey
Vindictus Rep: 1,065
edited March 21, 2017 in Arisha
OK so I cheat a little bit and toggle UI here and there hue, but if any of you are interested here's my solos. +drunk
Unfortunately I don't have all of them, but I mainly just record the ones I consider interesting or fun. :P I also have many more videos up on the editing block, so stay tuned for those!+best

Samalenko

Comments

• TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    no offense or anything but is there anything "special" about "No UI" ? I think the gameplay is still the same, and the cooldowns on the skills aren't very long. and if you get hit once GG, not like you gonna be checking on your HP or sumthin 0.0 maybe I'm missing out on something can u explain please? I saw ur Lionotus one btw :) I liked it
  • SteyStey
    Glad you liked it Dazz! It's more of a personal preference though than anything. The game just looks better without all of the clutter that goes on sometimes, and well i don't see anyone else doing recordings with no UI so I thought I'd mention it. :P
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    oh yeah I love the looks of the game without UI xD ty for explaining :3 not to mention is way less laggy. haha
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Arisha's skills are highly based on cool down and SP management. Personally I think playing without ui is truly a wonderful timing showcase. nicely done!
  • SteyStey
    Keaghan is now up!
    Samalenko wrote: »
    Arisha's skills are highly based on cool down and SP management. Personally I think playing without ui is truly a wonderful timing showcase. nicely done!

Haha I am glad you like it then! I must say though, I've definitely learned a few things by playing without UI, well maybe not learned but moreso able to put into words. +haha
  • VernandiVernandi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,165
    My respect for foreground eclipse! :D