[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

"blue quality composite materials have been standa

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
edited March 22, 2017 in General Discussion
Blue-quality Composite materials have been standardized, so that all blue-quality materials for a specific slot are the same.

Unless im missing something, this change was made ages ago...blue solids/smooths/etc all stack with the same stats now.

Comments

• GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Pretty sure they mean the purple primaries are all standardized, saying this because the KR update that got the new enchant/enhance changes also had a standardization of all primaries purple to +10,4*,r8.

I don't know.. this might be it.
    Anthonytonyboy
  • Question2Question2
    But it specifically says blue then says purple for the next sentence...
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Yes, blues stack for quite a while now. This includes a 1000 stack. The change is probably about purples, which is good.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited March 22, 2017
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Yes, blues stack for quite a while now. This includes a 1000 stack. The change is probably about purples, which is good.

I hope they did away with the 2* Purple essences (which didn't exist in the initial release but was added later)...it's a troll drop.
    2edgy4u
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    ^ 2* purple solid? Do you mean 2* purple essences?
    Yeah, the blue grade change have been here since forever, the change to purple grade is the new change that come with this update.
  • Question2Question2
    SirRFI wrote: »

Uh...no...read the next sentence in the announcement.
    Purple-quality Composite materials have been reduced slightly as well, with only five variations of stats available for each slot.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    As mentioned previously, this change affects feathers/essences mostly. Secondaries have been standardized for a long time, but now all of your blue Regina feet essences will stack in the same slot, etc.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    ^ 2* purple solid? Do you mean 2* purple essences?
    Yeah, the blue grade change have been here since forever, the change to purple grade is the new change that come with this update.

Yeah your right -- essences. I derped for a second there. Edited my original post.